Ally Invest is currently offering its users’ trades at $4.95 when you open a Ally Invest Brokerage Account. TradeKing which was acquired by Ally Financial back in 2016 has officially changed its name to Ally Invest and all brokerage accounts have been moved to Ally’s site. Ally Invest offers a low commission of $4.95 on the trading of stocks and exchange-traded funds and a $0.65 contract charge, which is one of the lowest prices. If you’re new to trading, Ally Invest is easy to use and great for beginners with its trading tools and resources, start trading today with the lowest price per trade around!
Ally Invest Trades:
- $495 per Stock Trades
- $0.65 Contract Charge
- $11.45 10 Contract Charge
- $69.95 100 Contract Charge
Ally Invest Trade Information:
- Apply Now!
- Account Type: Ally Invest Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Online Trades: $4.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Closing Account Fee: $0
Ally Invest Account Features:
- Flat Stock Trade Fee – $4.95 per trade is one of the lowest prices around
- Customer Service – Offers customer service through the phone, email, and live chat and rates highly
- Research – Brings visuals and interactive analysis into the research experience. The graphs they offer have overlays that identify key points, which makes the experience far more insightful than staring at data.
- Trading Tools – Offers a wide range of tools available for long term investors and active trades. Such as the Options Pricing Calculator, Probability Calculator and more
Ally Invest Pros:
- $0 minimum deposit
- Easy to use Trading Platform
- Investing research and tools
Ally Invest Cons:
- Funding can take up to seven days
- No commission-free ETFs
- No physical branches
If you’re in the market for a new brokerage account, then check out the Ally Invest Account. Get trades for only $4.95 per trade plus $0.65 in contract charge. In addition, enjoy the features they offer, such as trading tools like the Options Pricing Calculator, Probability Calculator and more. With Ally Invest, make the best choices on your trades with their Research Tools, which offers a visual and interactive analysis into the research experience. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of brokerage account bonuses!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card is offering a 30,000 point bonus! All you need to do is make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. One of the major benefits to this plus card is that you are able to earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases. That's double the amount from the regular card. You'll also be able to receive a FREE first checked bag on JetBlue flights. Restaurant and grocery purchases will earn you 2x the points while everything else earns you 1x points. You'll be able to enjoy all of these benefits with a small annual fee of $99. Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Plus Card Review|