Are you ready to start off the year right with a new banking experience? How would you like to earn one of the most attractive rates available? If so, Alliant Credit Union is offering a 1.70% APY Rate for their High-Yield Savings Account. This is 18.9X higher than the bank industry average and there is no maximum balance limit! You can also designate your Alliant savings as a single, joint, single/joint with one or more beneficiaries or living trust ownership account. There is minimum balance of only $5 and they actually make that initial $5 deposit for you! There are no monthly fees when you elelect eStatements and you can enjoy over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Join the family of Alliant member-owners and take advantage of their outstanding menu of products and services!
Alliant Credit Union Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 1.70%
- Opening Deposit: $5 (Alliant will cover for it)
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Minimum balance of $5
- Monthly Fee: None when you select eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: $10 if closed within 90 days
Alliant Credit Union Savings Account Features:
- High dividends paid monthly on average daily balances of $100 or more
- At least $250,000 in NCUA insurance through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund
- Convenience Card account access
- No maximum balance limit
- Online Banking
Alliant Credit Union Savings Fine Print:
- You must open an Alliant Savings Account to be eligible to receive the complimentary $5 savings deposit, which will be deposited directly into your new Alliant Savings Account.
- One complimentary $5 savings deposit per new member.
- Member will forfeit the complimentary $5 savings deposit if account is closed within 90 days of establishing Alliant membership.
Alliant Credit Union is offering 1.70% APY for their High-Yield Savings Account. Alliant will cover the initial $5 deposit and once you sign up, you gain access to their many features and services! Also, your savings account represents a share in ownership. Simply put, Alliant Credit Union is owned and operated by its members. Unlike publicly-held financial institutions, Alliant is a not-for-profit cooperative so their members are also the shareholders! Find all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 12.74%, 16.74% or 20.74% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees