Are you ready to start off the year right with a new banking experience? How would you like to earn one of the most attractive rates available? If so, Alliant Credit Union is offering a 1.95% APY Rate for their High-Yield Savings Account. This is 18.9X higher than the bank industry average and there is no maximum balance limit!
You can also designate your Alliant savings as a single, joint, single/joint with one or more beneficiaries or living trust ownership account. There is minimum balance of only $5 and they actually make that initial $5 deposit for you! There are no monthly fees when you elelect eStatements and you can enjoy over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
Join the family of Alliant member-owners and take advantage of their outstanding menu of products and services! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Alliant Credit Union Savings Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 1.95%
- Opening Deposit: $5 (Alliant will cover for it)
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Minimum balance of $5
- Monthly Fee: None when you select eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: $10 if closed within 90 days
Alliant Credit Union Savings Account Features:
- High dividends paid monthly on average daily balances of $100 or more
- At least $250,000 in NCUA insurance through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund
- Convenience Card account access
- No maximum balance limit
- Online Banking
Alliant Credit Union Savings Fine Print:
- You must open an Alliant Savings Account to be eligible to receive the complimentary $5 savings deposit, which will be deposited directly into your new Alliant Savings Account.
- One complimentary $5 savings deposit per new member.
- Member will forfeit the complimentary $5 savings deposit if account is closed within 90 days of establishing Alliant membership.
Alliant Credit Union is offering 1.95% APY for their High-Yield Savings Account. Alliant will cover the initial $5 deposit and once you sign up, you gain access to their many features and services! Also, your savings account represents a share in ownership. Simply put, Alliant Credit Union is owned and operated by its members.
Unlike publicly-held financial institutions, Alliant is a not-for-profit cooperative so their members are also the shareholders! Find all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card:
-Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business
-0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
-Employee cards at no additional cost
-No Annual Fee