Are you ready to start off the year right with a new banking experience? How would you like to earn one of the most attractive rates available? If so, Alliant Credit Union is offering a 1.45% APY Rate for their High-Yield Savings Account. This is 14.5X higher than the bank industry average and there is no maximum balance limit! You can also designate your Alliant savings as a single, joint, single/joint with one or more beneficiaries or living trust ownership account. There is minimum balance of only $5 and they actually make that initial $5 deposit for you! There are no monthly fees when you elelect eStatements and you can enjoy over 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Join the family of Alliant member-owners and take advantage of their outstanding menu of products and services!
Alliant Credit Union Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 1.45%
- Opening Deposit: $5 (Alliant will cover for it)
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Minimum balance of $5
- Monthly Fee: None when you select eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: $10 if closed within 90 days
Alliant Credit Union Savings Account Features:
- High dividends paid monthly on average daily balances of $100 or more
- At least $250,000 in NCUA insurance through the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund
- Convenience Card account access
- No maximum balance limit
- Online Banking
Alliant Credit Union Savings Fine Print:
- You must open an Alliant Savings Account to be eligible to receive the complimentary $5 savings deposit, which will be deposited directly into your new Alliant Savings Account.
- One complimentary $5 savings deposit per new member.
- Member will forfeit the complimentary $5 savings deposit if account is closed within 90 days of establishing Alliant membership.
Alliant Credit Union is offering 1.45% APY for their High-Yield Savings Account. Alliant will cover the initial $5 deposit and once you sign up, you gain access to their many features and services! Also, your savings account represents a share in ownership. Simply put, Alliant Credit Union is owned and operated by its members. Unlike publicly-held financial institutions, Alliant is a not-for-profit cooperative so their members are also the shareholders! Find all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|