Get the Alliant Visa® Platinum Rewards Card and receive a 0% Intro APR for 12 months on balances and transfers. In addition, you can earn 5,000 bonus Alliant Reward points by spending $500 or more in qualifying purchases on his/her Alliant Credit Union Platinum Rewards Visa credit card during the first 90 days the account is opened.
On top of that, you can take advantage of their generous credit line with EMV Chip enhanced technology proven to provide more security than the average credit card. Also, your Alliant VISA Platinum works with Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. There are many more features and benefits, all with no annual fee so check it out!
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Limited time only. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Limited time only. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn an amazing rate of 1.55% APY on your funds when you open a new Premier High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank. CIT bank offers 25x higher than the national average so start saving today. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Best Feature: 0% Intro APR for 12 months; 5,000 bonus Alliant Reward points
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Spending Requirement: $500 in first 90 days
- Additional Advice: Download their mobile app which gives you access to your Alliant Account in the palm of your hand.
Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards Card Features:
- No annual fee
- This card currently offers a sign up bonus of 5,000 points after $500 in spend.
- As low as 0% introductory rate for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- No balance transfer fee (unless associated with a promotional offer)
- Introductory rate and incentive offers, including bonus points, are not available to those members who in the previous six months have had (i) an open Alliant Visa credit card account, or (ii) an outstanding balance on a closed Alliant Visa credit card account.
- Earn two reward points for every dollar spent
- No balance transfer fee
- $0 fraud liability guarantee from Visa
- Generous credit line
- EMV chip for enhanced security
- Works with Apple Pay seamlessly
Alliant Visa Platinum Pros:
- No annual fee
- 0% intro rate for 12 months
Alliant Visa Platinum Cons:
- Card is limited to Alliant members
VISA Platinum Point value:
Points can be redeemed for any of the following mentioned below. Essentially, this is another 2% cash back card out there with no annual fee. Some things to note, they have a wide variety of gift cards starting at a $50 denomination. All points will be worth 1 cent apiece, so a $50 gift card will be worth 5,000 bonus points. Travel and cash back also earns 1 cent, making cash back the only option you want to consider.
- Travel: Plane tickets, cruises, car rentals and hotel stays.
- Merchandise: Electronics, appliances and sports equipment.
- Cash back: Cash back and gift cards.
- Charity: Feeling generous? You can also donate your rewards to a worthy cause.
You can receive 5,000 bonus Alliant Reward points and a 0% Intro APR for 12 months with the Alliant Visa® Platinum Rewards Card. Be sure to take advantage of the Low Introductory APR Rate of 0% for 12 months on all your balance transfers and purchase transactions. This card has a lot to offer with no annual fee, so I highly recommend giving it a shot. You will receive all the benefits listed above plus more! If this seems like something for you, give it a shot! Otherwise, find out which card is fit for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!