Ally Invest is currently offering new customers anywhere from $50 to $3,500 in bonus plus free trades for 90 days when they open an Ally Invest Brokerage Account and deposit or transfer anywhere from $10,000 to $2,000,000 or more in new money (see the chart below for bonus structure). To qualify for this promotion, you must open your account by September 30, 2018 and fund your account within 60 days of account opening. You also must maintain the minimum qualifying deposit for at least 90 days to receive the cash bonus and free trades. In addition to the great bonus and free trades, Ally Invest offers a special low commission of $3.95 per trade on stocks and ETFs and $0.50 per trade on option contracts for accounts that maintain over $100,000 daily balance over a rolling 3- month period or if your execute 30 or more trades. This is significantly lower than Ally Invest’s already standard low price of $4.95 per trade on stocks and ETFs and $0.65 per trade on option contracts. Besides this great promotion and low trading cost, Ally Invest has online trading tools that are easy for both beginners and experts. So sign up today with Ally Invest and don’t miss out on this great promotion!
|Open an E*TRADE account with all these features:
-Earn $600 to $2,500 cash bonus with deposit amount requirement
-Free Trades for 60 days when you open a new E*TRADE Securities Individual, Joint or Retirement account.
- Low flat pricing with $4.95 – $6.95 stock & options trades, 50¢ / 75¢ per options contract, and low margin rates
-Turn volatility into opportunity and protect your positions with professional-grade options tools and analytics.
-Mobile Pro lets you track the markets and place trades anytime, anywhere – available on iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and Android
|Open an Ally Invest account to enjoy all these benefits:
-Earn up to $3,500 cash bonus with deposit amount requirement
-Free Trades for 90 days when you open a new Ally Invest Securities Individual, Joint or Retirement account.
-$4.95 per equity trade with no opening minimum & option trades 65¢ per contract
-$3.95 per equity trade for high-balance/high-volume traders & option trades 50¢ per contract
-LIVE Trading Platform & Mobile App: Stay on top of the market with live news/streaming quotes available across multiple devices the mobile app.
-Get a wide variety of investment products built with the do-it-yourself investor in mind PLUS in-depth research & market analysis tools to support all types of investment strategies
|Open a TD Ameritrade, a leader in mobile trading, for all these features:
-Earn $100 to $600 cash bonus with new Individual, Joint or IRA account
-Get commission-free trades for 60 days
-No platform fees: Never pay a fee to use our trading platforms.
-Requires $3,000 account funding within 60 days of account opening
-$6.95 flat-rate commission on all equity trades
-Trade & invest how you want with a variety of investment choices.
-24/7 account support and free access to trading specialists.
-Great trading platforms and tools from web to mobile and their thinkorswim platform to help you execute.
Promotional Offers Terms and Conditions:
- Accounts must be opened by 09/30/2018 and funded within 60 days of account opening. The qualifying deposit to open the new account must be from outside Ally Invest and be a minimum of $10,000 or more to receive the Minimum Cash Bonus and Commission-Free Trades for up to 90 days Bonus. The minimum qualifying deposit must remains in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 90 days from the date of funding.
- The cash bonus levels are identified below. Accounts will receive the specified credit, depending on the initial deposit amount, deposited into the account within ten (10) days of meeting the qualifying requirements. Once the account is credited, the bonus and initial qualifying deposit is not available for withdrawal for 300 days after the requirements have been met. If the qualifying deposit(s) are removed the bonus payout may be revoked.
- To qualify for commission-free trades for up to 90 days, the qualifying deposit of $10,000 or more must be received and remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of 90 days from date of funding account or Ally Invest may charge the account for the cost of the trades credited to the account. New accounts receive $500 in commission credit for equity, ETF and option trades executed within 90 days of funding the new account. Unused trades expire at the end of 90 days from the funding date of the new account. You will not receive cash compensation for any unused free trade commissions. Mutual fund, bonds, exercise and assignment fees still apply.
|Your Bonus||Deposit or Transfer|
|$3,500 + Free Trades||$2 MM+|
|$2,500 + Free Trades||$1 MM -$1.99 MM|
|$1,200 + Free Trades||$500K – $999.9K|
|$600 + Free Trades||$250K – $499.9K|
|$300 + Free Trades||$100K – $249.9K|
|$200 + Free Trades||$25K – $99.9K|
|$50 + Free Trades||$10K – $24.9K|
Ally Invest Trades Standard Price:
- $4.95 per trade on stocks and ETFs
- $0.65 per trade on option contracts
Ally Invest Trades Special Price:
For users who make 30 or more trades in the prior calendar quarter and/or maintain an average daily balance of more than $100,000 in the prior calendar quarter.
- $3.95 per trade on stocks and ETFs
- $0.50 per trade on option contracts
Ally Invest Trade Information:
- Apply Now!
- Account Type: Ally Invest Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Online Trades: $3.95 or $4.95 per trade on stocks/ETFs and .$50 or $0.65 per trade on option contracts
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Closing Account Fee: $0
Ally Invest Account Features:
- Flat Stock Trade Fee – $4.95 per trade is one of the lowest prices around
- Customer Service – Offers customer service through the phone, email, and live chat and rates highly
- Research – Brings visuals and interactive analysis into the research experience. The graphs they offer have overlays that identify key points, which makes the experience far more insightful than staring at data.
- Trading Tools – Offers a wide range of tools available for long term investors and active trades. Such as the Options Pricing Calculator, Probability Calculator and more
Ally Invest Pros:
- $0 minimum deposit
- Easy to use Trading Platform
- Investing research and tools
Ally Invest Cons:
- Funding can take up to seven days
- No commission-free ETFs
- No physical branches
If you’re in the market for a new brokerage account, Ally Invest is offering a great promotion where you can earn anywhere from $50 to $3,500 in bonus plus free trades for 90 days. In addition to this bonus and free trades promotion, you can also trade for as low as $3.95 per trade for stocks and ETFs and $0.50 per trade for option contracts if you maintain a $100K or greater balance over 3 month or execute 30 trades. This is even lower than their standard low price of $4.95 per trade for stocks/ETFs and $0.65 per trade for option contracts. Plus enjoy great features such as live trading platforms and mobile app, streaming charts to understand past and future performances, and market and company snapshots for insights into individual companies. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of brokerage account bonuses!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 15.74%-26.74% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rates and fees
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions