Residents of Hawaii can now take advantage of a $25 bonus from Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union when you refer a friend or family member for a new KalaRewards checking account.
To fully quality for the offer, all you would need to do is fill and print the referral form out to bring in during account opening. Once you have done so, make sure your friend opens the checking account as well as a new savings account with a $5 minimum deposit. After requirements are met, you will receive the bonus as well as all the features!
For those that are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can to take advantage of your generous bonus! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible, you must be a member of one of their affiliated organizations or select employer groups. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
Editor’s Note: For those who are interested, Kekaha Credit Union, a subdivision of Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union, is also offering a $25 referral program. Simply meet the requirements and you will be able to earn the bonus.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.01% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Open a High Yield Savings Account and earn high interest rate of 1.90% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees! No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open. Discover Bank Online Savings account is FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law, with no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Savings Review|
Aloha Pacific FCU Checking Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Bonus (You): $25
- Bonus (Referral): $0
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Availability: Waimalu Branch, HI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Minimum opening deposit of $5 share savings
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Aloha Pacific FCU Checking Requirements:
- Fill and print out the referral card.
- Give the card to a potential new member of APFCU.
- A $25 incentive will be deposited into your account after the new member completes the two requirements below.
- Bring the completed card to any branch of APFCU.
- 1) Open a new savings account with a $5 minimum deposit; and
- 2) Open a new no-fee Kala Rewards checking account.
Aloha Pacific FCU Fine Print:
- Offers may be modified or canceled at any time.
- No limit on referrals
- Must meet membership eligibility to qualify
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card.
Are you currently a customer of Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union and is enjoying your account? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for referring your friend and helping them obtain a new banking experience? If so, then I recommend you check out the current offer the credit union is offering. Simply meet a few requirements and the bonus is yours.
Additionally, your friend will have access to a great selection of account features! However, this promotion is limited geographically. I recommend you apply soon if you qualify! However, if you are not currently looking for this type of promotion, then check out the full list of our Bank Referrals!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
-New! Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value
-Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
-Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
-Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
-Earn 1X points on other purchases
-$0 Annual Fee
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 14.49%-26.99% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions