The following offer is from our partner American Express. The opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Available nationwide, American Express is offering a 1.55% APY Rate for their High-Yield Savings Account. American Express is a global services company that provides customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. With no minimum deposits and no fees to open or maintain a High-Yield Savings account, it’s easy to maximize your savings with American Express. Your money is also FDIC insured up to $250,000 so you can save with confidence. Open an account today to start saving!
American Express High-Yield Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: High-Yield Savings Account
- Rate: 1.55% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Earn American Express High-Yield Savings Rate:
- On the offer page click on “Apply for a Savings Account” then fill in the required steps.
- Things you need to open your American Express account: Social Security Number, email address, home address, phone number, date of birth, account and routing numbers.
- Receive an online or email approval confirmation.
- Fund your new account electronically from an external bank or by mailing a check.
American Express High-Yield Savings Account Features:
- FDIC insured
- 24/7 account access by web or telephone
- Alert and Notification system
- No fees or minimums
Sign up with American Express Bank to enjoy a 1.55% APY Rate for their High-Yield Savings Account. What makes this so great is that there are no minimum or monthly balances or fees. Therefore, I recommend signing up today so you can start maximizing your savings! Your money is FDIC insured and you’ll have 24/7 access to your account. Find all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!