While Amex is an advertising partner of BankCheckingSavings, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Earn 15,000 Points after you sign up for the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card when you spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Also, maximize your points by receiving 2X points at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1X) and 1X points on other purchases. If you want a good rewards credit card for everyday spending, this card may be the right fit for you. This card has a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months and a variable rate after that of 12.99%-21.99%, based on creditworthiness. There is also no annual fee so check it out!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Amex EveryDay Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 15,000 Points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $1,000 within 3 months of account opening
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: The 15,000 Points is worth about $150
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and get 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits!
Amex EveryDay Credit Card Features:
- Earn 15,000 Membership Reward® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 20% more points: Make 20 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and get 20% extra points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points to pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and limitations apply.
Amex EveryDay Pros:
- 15,000 Membership Reward® points
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases
Amex EveryDay Cons:
- 2.7% Foreign transaction fee
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card is an overall great card with a great signup bonus of 15,000 points. If you go grocery shopping a lot or feel like you will use your card often, the Membership Rewards Points is great for earning gift cards, merchandise and more. With a solid rewards rate and a bonus for using the card frequently, this card will be really valuable. Additionally, there is no annual fee, so sign up today to start earning points for great rewards! Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Card is offering a 5,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Earning points could never be easier with this great card. You'll be able to earn 3x the points for JetBlue purchases, 2x the points for restaurants and grocery stores, and 1x the points for everything else. Not only will you receive great point rewards, but this card has ZERO annual fee! Other perks include 50% savings on in-flight purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability protection. Be sure to get your JetBlue card today! Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Card Review|