While Amex is an advertising partner of BankCheckingSavings, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Earn 25,000 Points after you sign up for the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card when you spend $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Also, maximize your points by receiving 2X points at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1X) and 1X points on other purchases. If you want a good rewards credit card for everyday spending, this card may be the right fit for you. This card has a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months and a variable rate after that based on creditworthiness. There is also no annual fee so check it out! Keep in mind that this is an incognito offer, so open the link in a private browser. If you open the link in a regular browser you will only see a bonus for 10,000 bonus points, so make sure to open it in incognito mode.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days. Simply maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College CheckingSM account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Amex EveryDay Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 25,000 Points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $2,000 within 3 months of account opening
- Annual Fee: None
- Bonus Worth: The 25,000 Points is worth about $250
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Open this link in incognito mode to make sure you can earn the max amount of bonus points!
Amex EveryDay Credit Card Features:
- Earn 25,000 Membership Reward® points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 20% more points: Make 20 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and get 20% extra points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points to pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and limitations apply.
Amex EveryDay Pros:
- 25,000 Membership Reward® points
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases
Amex EveryDay Cons:
- 2.7% Foreign transaction fee
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card is an overall great card with a great signup bonus of 25,000 points. If you go grocery shopping a lot or feel like you will use your card often, the Membership Rewards Points is great for earning gift cards, merchandise and more. With a solid rewards rate and a bonus for using the card frequently, this card will be really valuable. Additionally, there is no annual fee, so sign up today to start earning points for great rewards! Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.74%-26.74% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions