While Amex is an advertising partner of BankCheckingSavings, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
The AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express offers you 15,000 Membership Reward points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. Earn 3 points per dollar spent at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 in purchases), 2 points per dollar spent at U.S. gas stations, and 1 point per dollar spent elsewhere. You can also use the Card to make 30 or more purchases in a billing period and earn 50% extra points on all those purchases less returns and credits. The Card will also come with smart chip technology and a 0% introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months. I would make note that there are two versions of the card, the EveryDay and the EveryDay Preferred, as there are several differences in the bonuses.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 15,000 Membership Reward points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Annual Fee: $95
- Bonus Worth: American Express Membership Rewards are worth 0.5 cents to 1 cent each, depending on how you redeem them (bill charges are 0.6 cents/point, Amazon purchases are 0.7 cents/point, and airfare is 1 cent/point) . We estimate this bonus to be worth $95.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: In order to maximize the total value of this card, you’ll have to get more than 1 cent of value out of a Membership Rewards point. At 1 cent per point, the most value you can earn is 4.5% back on groceries and 3% back on gas, which is less than majority credit card bonuses. Because of this, we recommend getting around 1.5 cents of of value out of a Membership Rewards point by converting it to airline miles.
AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express Credit Card Features:
- Earn 15,000 Membership Reward points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 50% more points: Make 30 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and get 50% extra points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 3x points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 2x points at US gas stations; 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards Pay with Points to pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking through amextravel.com.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.99% to 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and limitations apply.
AmEx EveryDay Preferred Pros:
- 15,000 Membership Reward points
- 50% more points if you make 30 or more purchases in a billing period
- 3x points on groceries (on up to $6k/year in purchases)
AmEx EveryDay Preferred Cons:
- $95 annual fee
- 2.7% foreign transaction fee
The AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express with 15,000 Membership Reward points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months is available for a limited time only. This card lets you earn “real” Membership Rewards points just like the traditional Gold or Platinum charge cards. This means the points can be transferred to 17 different airlines including British Airways, Delta, and Hawaiian Airlines and 5 hotel loyalty programs. While it is not marketed as a travel rewards card, this promotion is really only best for people who can redeem their points efficiently via airline miles to get the full value of this card. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions from our exclusive list!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Card is offering a 5,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Earning points could never be easier with this great card. You'll be able to earn 3x the points for JetBlue purchases, 2x the points for restaurants and grocery stores, and 1x the points for everything else. Not only will you receive great point rewards, but this card has ZERO annual fee! Other perks include 50% savings on in-flight purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability protection. Be sure to get your JetBlue card today! Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Card Review|