The AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express offers you 15,000 Membership Reward points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. Earn 3 points per dollar spent at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 in purchases), 2 points per dollar spent at U.S. gas stations, and 1 point per dollar spent elsewhere. You can also use the Card to make 30 or more purchases in a billing period and earn 50% extra points on all those purchases less returns and credits. The Card will also come with smart chip technology and a 0% introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months. I would make note that there are two versions of the card, the EveryDay and the EveryDay Preferred, as there are several differences in the bonuses.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days. Simply maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College CheckingSM account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 15,000 Membership Reward points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Annual Fee: $95
- Bonus Worth: American Express Membership Rewards are worth 0.5 cents to 1 cent each, depending on how you redeem them (bill charges are 0.6 cents/point, Amazon purchases are 0.7 cents/point, and airfare is 1 cent/point) . We estimate this bonus to be worth $95.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: In order to maximize the total value of this card, you’ll have to get more than 1 cent of value out of a Membership Rewards point. At 1 cent per point, the most value you can earn is 4.5% back on groceries and 3% back on gas, which is less than majority credit card bonuses. Because of this, we recommend getting around 1.5 cents of of value out of a Membership Rewards point by converting it to airline miles.
AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express Features:
- Earn 15,000 Membership Reward points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 50% more points: Make 30 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and get 50% extra points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 3x points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 2x points at US gas stations; 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards Pay with Points to pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking through amextravel.com.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate.
- Terms and limitations apply.
AmEx EveryDay Preferred Pros:
- 15,000 Membership Reward points
- 50% more points if you make 30 or more purchases in a billing period
- 3x points on groceries (on up to $6k/year in purchases)
AmEx EveryDay Preferred Cons:
- $95 annual fee
- 2.7% foreign transaction fee
The AmEx EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express with 15,000 Membership Reward points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months is available for a limited time only. This card lets you earn “real” Membership Rewards points just like the traditional Gold or Platinum charge cards. This means the points can be transferred to 17 different airlines including British Airways, Delta, and Hawaiian Airlines and 5 hotel loyalty programs. While it is not marketed as a travel rewards card, this promotion is really only best for people who can redeem their points efficiently via airline miles to get the full value of this card. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions from our exclusive list!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.49%-26.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions