Select American Express Platinum cardholders have been targeted for a chance to earn 5,000 Membership Rewards points or $50 in cash value when adding an additional Authorized User to their personal Platinum Card.
Note that your authorized user must be able to make $500 in spending within 3 months that they were registered as AU. You will be able to add 4 Authorized users for a total of 20,000 MR Points, which is the complete cherry on top for me. So if you fall under this category, we definitely recommend that you check your account to see if you have been targeted.
Editor’s Note: This offer is targeted, therefore, you should expect Your Miles May Vary applicable.
Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days. Simply maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College CheckingSM account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard®
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
Add Authorized User Promotion Summary:
- 5,000 MR Points per Authorized User added
- AU must accomplish $500 in spend within 3 months
- All additional card member must be 15 years or older, and must never have had a defaulted account with American Express. Offer valid while promotion last.
- Bonus points will appear on your Platinum Card statement 8-12 weeks after you add an additional Card.
- (SSN not required when calling AMEX)
- Even though SSN is not required, AMEX is rather meticulous when it comes to linking accounts, so it’s worth being aware.
How to Get The Targeted Offer:
- Call Amex
- Ask them if you were targeted for this promotion: 5,000 MR Points per Authorized User added
- If you’re eligible for this promotion:
- Add an additional user
- Spending of $500 from the AU’s side must be completed within 90 days of AU card opening.
If you’re a current American Express Platinum cardholders, it may be worth checking with Amex if you were targeted for this offer. Offer was sent to cardmembers via email, however, there’s been reports that individuals have been getting success out of just requesting for the offer. This is 5,000 MR Points per AU, capped at 4 AU which is 20,000 MR Points. Note that this would count towards the Authorized Users 5/24 limit from Chase. Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses for all of your credit card needs.
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|