With the Asiana Airlines VISA Signature Card from Bank of America, you can get 30,000 Bonus Miles after making a spend of $3,000 within 90 days of account opening. The annual fee is $99 but every year you will get 2 Asiana Airlines lounge invitations, a 10,000 bonus Miles certificate, and a $100 automatic rebate on Asiana Airlines tickets. So if you travel on Asiana Airlines often, this card will pay for itself!
Also earn 3 miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines purchases, 2 miles for every dollar you spend on gas and grocery store purchases, and 1 mile for every dollar you spend on all other purchases.
|CIT Bank is offering a $100 bonus plus a premium 1.30% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account with balances over $15,000 and promo code PREMIER. To earn the $100 bonus, you must make a deposit of $15,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. You can open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.30% APY rate on balances up to $100K! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Barclaycard ArrivalTM World MasterCard®
Asiana Airlines VISA Card from Bank of America Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 30,000 Bonus Miles
- Spending Requirement: Make a spend of $3,000 within 90 days of account opening
- Annual Fee: $99
- Bonus Worth: 30,000 Miles is worth about $300
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: During the month of your anniversary date, you can use your annual certificate on your choice of Asiana Airlines International or Korea Domestic air tickets, cabin class upgrades, or excess bag allowance. Note, you will need to fax the certificate to 213-380-1688. You will get 10,000 Bonus Miles Re-Deposited.
Asiana Airlines VISA Card from Bank of America Features:
- Get 30,000 Bonus Miles after $3,000 in spend
- Earn 3 miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend on gas and grocery store purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar you spend on all other purchases.
- Get 2 Asiana Airlines lounge invitations, a 10,000 bonus Miles certificate, and a $100 automatic rebate on Asiana Airlines tickets every year
- No Foreign Transaction fees.
Asiana Airlines VISA Card Pros:
- Nice Sign-up Bonus
- Attractive Annual Anniversary Bonus
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Asiana Airlines VISA Card Cons:
- $99 Annual Fee
- Miles expire in 10-12 years
With the Asiana Airlines VISA Signature Card from Bank of America, you can receive 30,000 bonus miles after making $3,000 in spend within a given 90 days span and you’ll also receive the many benefits of Bank of America’s premium airlines rewards. These include overdraft protection, paperless statements, account alerts, mobile banking, text banking, and chip cards.
Keep in mind that this card was previously a American Express card with a standard sign-up bonus of 10,000. Switching to VISA, there’s a significant increase in the sign-up and the card will have an attractive no foreign transaction fee attached as well. If you travel with Asiana Airlines often, I highly recommend this card. So if you think the annual fee is worth getting for the benefits and rewards program, sign up today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Card is offering a 5,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Earning points could never be easier with this great card. You'll be able to earn 3x the points for JetBlue purchases, 2x the points for restaurants and grocery stores, and 1x the points for everything else. Not only will you receive great point rewards, but this card has ZERO annual fee! Other perks include 50% savings on in-flight purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability protection. Be sure to get your JetBlue card today! Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Card Review|