With the Asiana Airlines VISA Signature Card from Bank of America, you can get 30,000 Bonus Miles after making a spend of $3,000 within 90 days of account opening. The annual fee is $99 but every year you will get 2 Asiana Airlines lounge invitations, a 10,000 bonus Miles certificate, and a $100 automatic rebate on Asiana Airlines tickets. So if you travel on Asiana Airlines often, this card will pay for itself!
Also earn 3 miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines purchases, 2 miles for every dollar you spend on gas and grocery store purchases, and 1 mile for every dollar you spend on all other purchases.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn an amazing rate of 1.55% APY on your funds when you open a new Premier High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank. CIT bank offers 25x higher than the national average so start saving today. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Asiana Airlines VISA Card from Bank of America Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 30,000 Bonus Miles
- Spending Requirement: Make a spend of $3,000 within 90 days of account opening
- Annual Fee: $99
- Bonus Worth: 30,000 Miles is worth about $300
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: During the month of your anniversary date, you can use your annual certificate on your choice of Asiana Airlines International or Korea Domestic air tickets, cabin class upgrades, or excess bag allowance. Note, you will need to fax the certificate to 213-380-1688. You will get 10,000 Bonus Miles Re-Deposited.
Asiana Airlines VISA Card from Bank of America Features:
- Get 30,000 Bonus Miles after $3,000 in spend
- Earn 3 miles for every dollar you spend on Asiana Airlines purchases
- Earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend on gas and grocery store purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar you spend on all other purchases.
- Get 2 Asiana Airlines lounge invitations, a 10,000 bonus Miles certificate, and a $100 automatic rebate on Asiana Airlines tickets every year
- No Foreign Transaction fees.
Asiana Airlines VISA Card Pros:
- Nice Sign-up Bonus
- Attractive Annual Anniversary Bonus
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Asiana Airlines VISA Card Cons:
- $99 Annual Fee
- Miles expire in 10-12 years
With the Asiana Airlines VISA Signature Card from Bank of America, you can receive 30,000 bonus miles after making $3,000 in spend within a given 90 days span and you’ll also receive the many benefits of Bank of America’s premium airlines rewards. These include overdraft protection, paperless statements, account alerts, mobile banking, text banking, and chip cards.
Keep in mind that this card was previously a American Express card with a standard sign-up bonus of 10,000. Switching to VISA, there’s a significant increase in the sign-up and the card will have an attractive no foreign transaction fee attached as well. If you travel with Asiana Airlines often, I highly recommend this card. So if you think the annual fee is worth getting for the benefits and rewards program, sign up today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|