Are you a current resident of Georgia looking to earn a generous bonus? How would you like to help a friend experience one of the best banking options on the market? If so, then Atlanta Postal Credit Union has got the deal for you! To qualify for this generous offer, all you would have to do is refer a friend or family member and have them open a new Savings account with a $100 minimum opening deposit. Once your friend has met all the requirements, both of you will earn a $25 bonus! Additionally, your friend will have instant access to a host of account features that you are already accustomed to! If you are interested in this generous promotion, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Membership is open to any family members who are related by blood, marriage, or adoption to active or retired employees of the listed eligible companies, organizations or associations. For detailed information, be sure to check out the membership eligibility to see if you qualify.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Atlanta Postal CU $25 Referral Bonus:
- Home Page
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Primary Share Savings Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: GA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Referred recipient must use your personalized Referral
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Specified, account must be kept in good standing though
Atlanta Postal CU Requirements:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new Savings account with Atlanta Postal CU.
- Fill out the referral form and submit it with both you and your friends information
- Have your friend open an account with a $100 deposit
- Both receive the bonus once all requirements are met
Atlanta Postal CU Fine Print:
- Membership eligibility and qualifications apply.
- Bonus is available to APCU members in good standing.
- APCU employees are not eligible to participate.
- A referral code must be used at the time the new account is opened.
- Referral must be a new member to APCU.
- A minimum opening deposit of $25.00 is required to open a Primary Savings (Share) Account.
- However, a minimum opening deposit of $100.00 or more is required to earn the $25.00 Online Referral Bonus.
- Offer expires 30 days from e-mail offer.
- $25.00 Online Referral Bonus will be deposited within 30 days of account opening.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near an Atlanta Postal CU, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of Atlanta Postal CU, then feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and both of you can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund you account and whether it’s a hard pull or soft pull!
Are you looking into earning some extra bonus? Do you know a friend or family member who would love a new checking account that offers great features to better their financial future? Then the referral program from Atlanta Postal Credit Union is the way to go. Not only do you get the satisfaction of knowing that both you and your friend gets a benefit out of this, but there is also the financial relief of knowing that every banking decision made is FDIC insured! However, if you would like to check out other banks, I recommend you head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!