Editor’s Note: If this is not your state, you can click on the state(s) above to see the Best Bank Bonuses being offered in your selected state(s).
Welcome to the Islands of Aloha where all the Best Bank Bonuses in Hawaii are! Before heading out the the beautiful beaches, or grabbing some fresh fruit, might as well stop buy a bank for a little extra spending cash. There’s a bank deal waiting around the corner, so go and get it before it’s too late! While some of these promotions are straightforward, others come with requirements and fees that may not be worth your time. Below, I’ve put together a list of the best bank bonuses in Hawaii that can earn you up to $1000 in bonuses! Lets see what the Aloha State has in store for us!
Best Bank Bonuses in Hawaii:
- Capital One 360 Checking & Savings – Earn up to $50 bonus for opening both checking & savings accounts online with no expiration date. To earn the first $25 bonus, simply open a Capital One 360 Checking account with at least $250 deposit and have a total of 3 Debit Card purchases or Person2Person Payments posted to the account within 45 days of account opening. To earn another $25 bonus, simply open a Capital One 360 Savings account with at least $250 deposit then the bonus is yours. Not only that, you can earn up to $1000 in referral bonuses by sending 50 referrals to your friends and family members! Apply Now—Capital One 360 Checking & Savings Review
- Citi Priority is offering a $500 bonus after you open an eligible checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package and complete required banking activities. You will have to open the account before December 31, 2017 so keep that in mind. The account comes with many perks and benefits and the bonus is great so read on to see how to get started! Apply Now—Citi Priority Review
- HSBC is currently offering a generous $350 bonus when you sign up and open a new Advance Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $10,000. To qualify for the limited time bonus, all you would need to do is deposit the minimum balance in new money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 days of opening the account, and then maintain that minimum balance for the next 90 calendar days. Apply Now—HSBC Review
- Residents can now enjoy a $300 bonus from Citibank when you sign up for a new Checking Account in The Citibank Account Package by December 31, 2017. After signing up for the new account, Citibank will reward you with the $300 bonus within 90 calendar days from the date when you completed all offer requirements. Apply Now—Citibank Review
- American Savings Bank is offering a chance for you to earn $300 up to $500 bonus when you open or upgrade to a new Kalo Checking Plus or Kalo Checking Deluxe Account by October 31, 2017. To get started, be sure to open either account and deposit a minimum of $50,000 from another financial institution to receive the $300 bonus. However, if you would like to earn a $500 bonus, you would have to deposit a minimum of $100,000. Apply Now—American Savings Bank Review
- Residents can now enjoy up to a $200 bonus from Brightpeak Financial when you sign up and open a new Emergency Savings Account by November 1, 2017. To get started with this generous offer, all you would have to do is meet the opening balance deposit and keep the account opened for at least twenty four months. Once you have done so, you will be able to earn the generous bonus! Apply Now—Brightpeak Financial Review
- If you’re looking to expand your banking experience, Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union is the place to bank! Now you can earn your $100 bonus, all you have to do from here is enroll in online statements, make 10 qualified debit purchases and set up a recurring direct payroll deposit of $250 or more within 45 days of opening. Refer Now—Aloha Pacific Federal Credit Union Review
- HomeStreet Bank is offering a $100 checking promotion, when you open a new Inside Edge Checking account. To earn this bonus, all you need to do is make a direct deposit of at least $500 once you have opened the checking account. Be sure to apply for this limited time offer while the promotion lasts! Apply Now—HomeStreet Bank Review
- Bank of America is now offering a $100 Bonus for those that open a new Bank of America Core Checking or Interest Checking account by December 31, 2017. Offer only available to customers and Bank of America employees who receive this offer via a direct communication from Bank of America. To qualify for this promotion, all you have to do is set up and receive 2 direct deposits of $250 or more within 90 days from account opening. Apply Now—Bank of America Review
- Residents can take advantage of a $100 bonus from Hawaii National Guard Credit Union when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account. For a limited time, all you would need to do to obtain your generous bonus is to bring your referral into your local branch today and have them meet all the necessary requirements for the new account. Apply Now—Hawaii National Guard Credit Union Review
When you apply for a new account, you want to make sure you can benefit from it the most. A bank bonus can surely do that by adding some extra cash into your pocket. So we’ve put the top bank deals here so you can find the Best Bank Bonuses in Hawaii easily. With this information, maybe you can find a nearby local bank and sign up for a high value bonus. If you’re interested in local offers but don’t live in Hawaii, you can find the Best Bank Bonuses for Each State from our table!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|