Editor’s Note: If this is not your state, you can click on the state(s) above to see the Best Bank Bonuses being offered in your selected state(s).
Nevada is filled with casinos and gambling, and where there are casinos there is money, and where there is money, there are banks. But did you know banks don’t have to eat up your money also? They’ll actually give you money! Check out the Best Bank Bonuses in Nevada to find out how! While some of these promotions are straightforward, others come with requirements and fees that may not be worth your time. Below, I’ve put together a list of the best bank bonuses in Nevada that can earn you up a major amount in bonuses! Lets see what the Silver State has in store for us!
Best Bank Bonuses in Nevada:
- The Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account has a promotional offer for a $300 Bonus when you set up direct deposit. Once you deposit $25 or more at account opening and set a direct deposit to your Chase Premier Plus Checking Account within 60 days of account opening, your bonus will be deposited within 10 business days. You can take advantage of this offer by having a coupon emailed to you. Learn More—Chase Premier Plus Review
- Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM has been around for years and by far my favorite bank promotion since it’s a soft pull and you can fund your account with a credit card. Available nationwide, you get $250 Bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking with direct deposit and a $100 bonus with Chase Savings with $10,000 deposit within 10 business days(must maintain $10K for 90 days). Learn More—Chase Checking & Savings Review
- CIT Bank is offering up to $400 bonus plus a premium 1.15% APY Rate when you open a CIT Spring Savings Account with balances over $15,000 by June 30, 2017. To earn the $400 bonus, you must make a deposit of $300,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. You can open a CIT Bank Spring Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.15% APY rate! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
- Bank of America is currently offering a $500 bonus when you apply and qualify for a new Regular Savings or Rewards Money Market Savings account by June 30, 2017. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is make qualifying deposits of $10,000 or more in new money as well as maintaining your qualifying deposits for an additional 60 days. Apply Now—Bank of America Review
- Residents nationwide can now enjoy a $300 bonus from Citibank when you sign up for a new Checking Account in The Citibank Account Package by June 30, 2017. After signing up for the new account, Citibank will reward you with the $300 bonus within 90 calendar days from the date when you completed all offer requirements. Apply Now—Citibank Review
- Capital One 360 is offering a $200 bonus when you open your very first 360 Money Market account online and deposit at least $10,000 no later than June 30, 2017. Once you have signed up for a new account and met all the necessary requirements, Capital One will deposit your added bonus into your new account no later than 6-8 weeks from opening. Be sure to use the code 200GROW! Apply Now—Capital One 360 Review
- Earn a $200 bonus with BMO Harris for those who sign up and open a new Checking Account by June 30, 2017. For those who are not familiar with the current promotion, all you would need to do to obtain your bonus is to apply in-person or online. When applying online, make sure to enter your email in the email coupon box to receive your promo code. Once you have done so, simply open an account and have at least two direct deposit of $300 or more within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now—BMO Harris Review
- One Nevada Credit Union is currently offering residents of Nevada a $200 bonus when you apply and qualify for a new One Checking Rewards Account by June 30, 2017. Once you have signed up and met all the necessary requirements, you will be rewarded with the generous bonus. For those that are interested, I recommend you head on over to your local branch today! Apply Now—One Nevada Credit Union Review
- Technology Credit Union is offering residents nationwide an opportunity to earn a maximum cash bonus of $150, when you open a Tech CU Checking Account and complete the following requirements. The requirements include, establishing a recurring direct deposit and making a Tech CU online bill payment or automated Tech CU payment. This offer is only valid until August 17, 2017 so hurry and sign up for this offer to begin working towards your $150 bonus! Apply Now—Technology Credit Union Review
- America First Credit Union is now offering residents of Nevada and Utah a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Savings Account along with a free checking account and a free* Visa® debit card. The limited time deal is incredibly simple to sign up for, so head on over to your local branch and start taking advantage of this offer today! Apply Now—America First Credit Union Review
When you apply for a new account, you want to make sure you can benefit from it the most. A bank bonus can surely do that by adding some extra cash into your pocket. So we’ve put the top bank deals here so you can find the Best Bank Bonuses in Nevada easily. With this information, maybe you can find a nearby local bank and sign up for a high value bonus. If you’re interested in local offers but don’t live in Nevada, you can find the Best Bank Bonuses for Each State from our table!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|