There has been reports that individuals have been getting targeted offers on a Chase Freedom Unlimited for either $300 Cash Back (30,000 UR Points) after spending $500 in 90 days and $25 cash back (2,500 UR Points) after adding an authorized user and them making their first purchase. Check your email to see if you’ve been targeted and apply by July 20, 2017!
Quite the exceptional offer considering how rewarding UR Points can be with very easy spending requirements attached. Expect 1.5% cash back unlimited on this card on top of an attractive no annual fee.
Editor’s Note: Offer is Targeted, therefore, YMMV. Standard Bonus for the Chase Freedom Unlimited as followed:
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- May be worth trying to get a match-up if you weren’t targeted. Read more to find out how.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: $300 bonus + $25 AU
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: This bonus is worth $300 + $25. You can push 1.5 cent a piece with travel redemption. Note that you can push 1.7 cent per point value with UR redemption
- Expiration Date: July 20, 2017
- Additional Advice: May be worth going in-branch to see if you were pre-approved for the mentioned offer. If not, you can always try to get a match-up for the increased offer, of course… YMMV does apply.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase — it’s automatic
- Redeem for cash — any amount, anytime
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee
Match-Ups for Increased Offer:
We’ve seen this offer not too long ago in-branch. Seemingly enough, it may be worth going in-branch to see if you were pre-approved for the mentioned offer. If not, you can always try to get a match-up for the increased offer, of course… YMMV does apply. As long as you applied in the branch within the last 90 days, there could be a window in which approval could be possible. Again, this offer is not guaranteed.
- Earn 1.5 % UR Points everywhere
- No Annual fee
- Redemption at Flat-Rate
- Flexible & Convenient
- There is a 3% Foreign Transaction fee
If you were targeted for the Chase Freedom UnlimitedSM , then we advise that you apply as soon as possible, as this is double the standard offer that Chase usually hands out on top of an exceptionally easy spending requirement. You should expect to earn $300 + $25 AU if you accomplished the spending and all necessary requirements. If you were not targeted for this offer, you can always try to get a match-up for the increased offer, as long as you applied in the branch within the last 90 days. Don’t forget to check out our full list of Chase Credit Cards as well as our Credit Card Bonuses list for any, and all of your credit card necessities.
|Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card is offering a 30,000 point bonus! All you need to do is make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. One of the major benefits to this plus card is that you are able to earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases. That's double the amount from the regular card. You'll also be able to receive a FREE first checked bag on JetBlue flights. Restaurant and grocery purchases will earn you 2x the points while everything else earns you 1x points. You'll be able to enjoy all of these benefits with a small annual fee of $99. Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Plus Card Review|