Connexus Credit Union is offering residents of Wisconsin a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account by August 31, 2017. To get started, all you would have to do is download the referral card and fill it out with both you and your friends contact information. Once you have done so, simply have your referral bring the form into your nearest location. After they have met all the requirements, you will be able to earn a generous bonus. For those who are currently interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can as this amazing deal will not last!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Connexus Credit Union Summary:
- Sign Up
- Maximum Bonus (you): $50
- Maximum Bonus (referral): $50
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide. Connexus Credit Union locations can be found in WI and OH.
- Nationwide when you join the Connexus Association with a 1-time $5 donation.
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Connexus Credit Union Requirements:
- Use the promo code RAF50 at the time of account opening
- Download and print out the referral card
- Have your friend bring it in at the time of account opening
- Open a new checking account
- Meet the debit card transaction requirement
- 1 direct deposit or ACH automatic withdrawal
Connexus Credit Union Fine Print:
- Must meet all requirements for either account to obtain the bonus
- Offer valid for new Xtraordinary or MyRewards Checking Accounts only.
- Minimum opening deposit of $500 and one direct deposit required
- Bonus will be deposited within 30 days of meeting requirements
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Connexus CU, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Connexus CU and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card.
At the end of the day, the current promotion Connexus Credit Union is a great option for those who would like to flexibility to select which account fits your needs the best. Not only are you able to earn a generous bonus, but with a host of account features, banking has never been easier! Additionally, you will get to experience the best customer service and care the bank has to offer. However, this promotion is only available for a limited time so act fast! However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card is offering a 30,000 point bonus! All you need to do is make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. One of the major benefits to this plus card is that you are able to earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases. That's double the amount from the regular card. You'll also be able to receive a FREE first checked bag on JetBlue flights. Restaurant and grocery purchases will earn you 2x the points while everything else earns you 1x points. You'll be able to enjoy all of these benefits with a small annual fee of $99. Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Plus Card Review|