Forcht Bank is offering students in Kentucky a chance to earn Free Beats by Dr. Dre whenever students meet a few requirements upon opening an iStudent Checking Account! There are no monthly fees on the account and no minimum balance required after the $50 opening deposit! Students will be able to take advantage of free mobile and online banking, unlimited ATM fee refunds, and the convenience of the all electronic account! Hurry in and find your nearest local branch before the promotion ends on September 30, 2017!
|CIT Bank is offering a $100 bonus plus a premium 1.30% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account with balances over $15,000 and promo code PREMIER. To earn the $100 bonus, you must make a deposit of $15,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. You can open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.30% APY rate on balances up to $100K! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Forcht Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking
- Maximum Bonus: Free Beats
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/30/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, Let Us Know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let Us Know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: If checking account is closed within 180 days after account opening, an early account closure fee will apply.
Forcht Bank Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Open a Forcht Bank iStudent checking account, subject to approval (qualified for ages 13-24)
- Deposit $50 or more at account opening
- Enroll in online banking
- Complete at least 10 debit card transactions
- If all requirements have been met, the headphones will be available for pick-up on 11/6/17 at the Banking Center where the account was opened.
Forcht Bank Checking Bonus Fine Print:
- Offer is not available to existing Forcht Bank checking customers or customers whose accounts have been closed within the last 12 months.
- Promotional period begins on 8/14/17 and ends on 9/30/17.
- Online banking enrollment and debit card transaction requirement must be completed/posted to your new account by October 31, 2017.
- No minimum balance is required to earn the headphones.
- The fair market value of the Beats by Dr. Dre® – EP Headphones is a bonus, considered interest, and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Forcht Bank reserves the right to end the promotion without notice.
- Offer cannot be combined. Limit one pair of headphones per account.
Forcht Bank is offering students a great opportunity to earn a free pair of Beats by Dre® EP Headphones! On top of this offer, the account is free so account holders will not be penalized if they do not meet the following requirements listed. Also, remember that this offer is only available for students ages 13-24 who qualify for the iStudent Checking Account. However, if you are not interested in this promotion or do not qualify, be sure to check out our expansive list of Bank Deals for many other offers and promotions for all of your banking needs!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card is offering a 30,000 point bonus! All you need to do is make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. One of the major benefits to this plus card is that you are able to earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases. That's double the amount from the regular card. You'll also be able to receive a FREE first checked bag on JetBlue flights. Restaurant and grocery purchases will earn you 2x the points while everything else earns you 1x points. You'll be able to enjoy all of these benefits with a small annual fee of $99. Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Plus Card Review|