New business owners can earn a $2,000 cash bonus from Bank of America (branch locator) and its Business Advantage checking account. This bonus offer, which expires 11/30/2015, is available nationwide but you must apply in person at a branch. Other Bank of America checking bonuses offer the chance to apply online. To earn the first $1,000 of the bonus, you need to open a new Business Advantage checking account by 11/30/2015 and be approved for one of the three Select Business Accounts listed below within 60 days of opening the first account. You can then earn $500 for each of the remaining Select Business Accounts.
Important: This is a YMMV and you must talk to a small business bank specialist to get this deal. It may not be available at all locations.
|CIT Bank is offering a premium 1.35% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account . You can open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.35% APY rate on balances up to $100K! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
TD Bank is offering a great bonus where you can $300/$150 bonus by opening a new Premier Checking or Convenience Checking account! With Premier Checking, you need to have at least $2500 in direct deposit to earn $300. However the Convenience Checking is only a $500 direct deposit requirement to earn $150. Sign up today before it's too late! Apply Now---TD Bank Review
Select Business Accounts:
- Small Business Credit Card: Apply, be approved and spend at least $2,000 on your small business credit card within 60 days of opening your Business Advantage checking account.
- Business Loan or Line of Credit: Apply, be approved for and and open a new loan or line of credit within 60 days of opening a business advantage checking account.
- Bank of America Merchant Services Account: Open and activate a merchant services account and settle funds into your Business Advantage account within 60 days of opening a Business Advantage checking account.
Bank of America Business Advantage Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now (You must apply in branch)
- Account Type: Business Advantage Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $2,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2015
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for detailed requirements.
- Monthly Fee: The Business Advantage account has no monthly fee for the first three months and $29.95 for the following months. I explain how to avoid the monthly fee below.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Bank of America Business Advantage Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new Business Advantage checking account by 11/30/2015.
- Apply and get approved for one of the three Select Business Accounts listed above.
- Apply and get approved for the other two Select Business Accounts.
How to Avoid Business Advantage Monthly Fees:
There is no monthly fee for the first three months of account opening, but after that you have to pay $29.95 per month. You can waive the monthly fee when you meet one of the following requirements:
- Maintain a $15,000 average monthly balance in your primary account
- Maintain a $35,000 combined average monthly balance in linked business accounts
- Become an active user of Bank of America Merchant Services, Payroll Services by Intuit®, or Remote Deposit Online Service
- Become an active user of a Bank of America business credit card — making at least $2,500 in qualifying purchases with your credit card
If you own a business and are in need of a new bank account, consider signing up for the Bank of America Business Advantage Checking account and earn a $2,000 bonus. With Business Advantage you’ll get a new investment account, online banking, debit card, and up to 200 transactions per month with unlimited electronic transactions (ACH, debit card and Online Bill Pay debits) at no extra cost. Read the promotional details above and visit your local Bank of America today to apply for a new account and the $2,000. Find out about more Nationwide Bank Bonuses from Bank Checking Savings!