Bank of America, the second largest bank in the U.S, has a huge array of credit cards with a variety of rewards and perks. They include cash back, points and travel rewards cards from any number of special interest and affinity cards for retailers, independent clubs and nonprofits. Below, you will find all Bank of America credit cards for people with excellent/good credit to average credit along with their most important features. These cards come with chip technology, account alerts, mobile and text banking, zero liability fraud protection and a paperless statement option. The standard credit cards typically have lower credit limits, fewer benefits than premium cards and are designed to provide basic credit card services. However, the premium credit cards, such as platinum cards, offer higher credit limits and usually have extra features, including product warranties, purchase protection, travel insurance and emergency services. Click on the “Review” and learn all about rewards, rate and fees, perks, and benefits.
Things To Know About Bank Of America:
Bank of America offers a lot of cards worth mentioning in their portfolio, but there are some things you should know before getting a new card with them and I advise that you read over this list to maximize your banking experience with Bank of America.
- It’s possible to check for pre-approved offers with Bank of America. They don’t necessarily offer this with their bigger bonuses though.
- Bank of America merges multiple hard credit pulls into a single pull. Only if you apply for all the cards in one day. personal & business cards don’t affect it.
- Amount of credit cards you can have with them will have no hard credit limit. Sometimes they will automatically distribute your credit limits from existing cards to get you approved. They may be more strict about the total credit limit that they extend to you.
- You may receive another offer of the same card instead of being denied. if you weren’t approved for a Signature card from BoA, you might be approved for a Platinum with a lower sign up bonus instead.
- It’s possible to churn Bank of America cards. Now, Bank of America has become more strict when it comes to churning.
- Bank of America does hard pulls for credit limit increases.
- If your account is frozen, Bank of America will sometimes pull a different credit bureau. You can’t give them a PIN to access a frozen report.
- Soft Pulls will be reported when distributing your credit limit. I recommend trying to apply for a platinum and distributing your credit limit from an older card to the platinum.
- Bank of America might do match-ups on Bonuses that has increased.
- The annual fee can be refunded if you cancel within one statement cycle. Your banking history with BoA has an affect on it.
- If you have a good reason, Bank of America would expedite. For example, if you need the card as soon as possible for work.
- You can waive the annual fee on your card. I recommend contacting the retention department after the annual fee posts to get it waived, when your card has been open for 180 days (or 180 days after the annual fee posts) call again and try to get some free points/miles.
- Alaska Credit cards will typically give you an instant credit card number. This would be useful for making big purchases and getting the minimum spending requirement done quicker.
- They’ll let you change the statement closing date on your account. You just need to call the number on the back of your card, but as far as I know you can’t use this feature to expedite bonus points/miles posting.
- Bank of America reports your credit card usage as what’s shown on your statement balance. It might be possible to get them to report this mid cycle by changing your contact information. Pay it off earlier if you need to lower your credit usage for FICO score.
- Bank of America business credit cards don’t get reported to the personal credit bureaus.
- If you’re denied for a Bank of America card, make sure you contact reconsideration department! There’s a good chance you can be approved by answering some questions.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|BOA Business Cards||Bonus/Key Features||Spending Requirement/Terms||Annual Fee||Review|
|WorldPoints® Travel Rewards for Business Visa® Card||25K Points||Make one Purchase + $500 in 2 months||$0||Review|
|Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard Credit Card||25K Points||$1,000 in 60 days||$0||Review|
|WorldPoints® Rewards for Business™ Visa® Card||$200 Statement Credit||$500 in 2 months||$0||Review|
|Platinum Visa® Business Credit Card||$200 Statement Credit||$500 in 2 months||$0||Review|
|Cash Rewards for Business MasterCard® credit card Targeted||$500 Statement Credit||$5,000 in 2 months||$0||Review|
|Cash Rewards for Business MasterCard® credit card||$200 Statement Credit||$500 in 2 months||$0||Review|
|Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Card®||30K Miles||Spend at least $1,000 in 90 days||$75||Review|
|Spirit Airlines World MasterCard® for Business Credit Card||15K Miles||$500 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $59||Review|
|Asiana Visa® Business Card||10K Miles||Make one Purchase||$80||Review|
|Platinum Plus® for Business MasterCard®||0% APR on purchases for 7 months||Standard APR after intro period||$0||Review|
|Merrill Rewards for Business™ Visa Signature® Card||1% unlimited reward points||Redeem points for 1.5% cash back||$0||Review|