If you are a resident nationwide and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. BankDirect has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met. They currently offer standard CD rates from 90-days to 60-months with 0.20% to 1.50% APY Rates. They also have a special 12-month CD term with 1.50% APY, 24-month CD term with 1.25% APY and 36-Month CD term with 1.45% APY on $10K balances or more. By joining BankDirect, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
Editors Note: You can receive 500 American Airline Miles For Every $1,000 Deposited, but also be sure to checkout their Mileage Checking bonus offer as well where you can receive up to 22,000 AAdvantage Miles when you sign up and meet the requirements.
BankDirect CD Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 12-Month CD 1.50% APY, 24-Month CD 1.25% APY , 36-Month CD 1.45% APY
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 12-Month CD Term:
- 1.50% – $10,000
- 24-Month CD Term:
- 1.25% – $10,000
- 36-Month CD Term:
- 1.45% – $10,000
- 12-Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 0.40% APY for 90-Day CD – $10,000
- 0.20% APY for 6-Month CD – $10,000
- 0.25% APY for 18-Month CD – $10,000
- 1.15% APY for 30-Month CD – $10,000
- 0.25% APY for 48-Month CD – $10,000
- 0.25% APY for 60-Month CD – $10,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $10,000
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Penalty equal to 180 days of interest will be charged on amounts withdrawn prior to maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
BankDirect Best CD Rates:
Overall, BankDirect ranked high across the board from our statewide Best 12-Month CD Rates, Best 24-Month CD Rates & Best 36-Month CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
BankDirect CD Account Features:
- Different terms
- Earns higher rate of interest than regular savings account
- Interest compounds
- Fixed rate of interest
- FDIC insured
- Automatic renewal at maturity
- Interest Compounded Daily
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as BankDirect offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 1.50% APY on 12-month term, 1.25% APY on 24-month term, or 1.45% APY on 36-Month CD term. Remember, both specials ranked highly on our Best CDs list. So if you are interested and live near a branch, be sure to open your new CD account today! However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|-Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
-Available nationwide online
-Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
-Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
-Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 2.95% APY.
-Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
-Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
-Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!