BankWell is now offering a grand opportunity for Fairfield and New Haven county, Connecticut residents. You can earn yourself a $50 Bonus for each person you refer to this banking establishment who in turn opens a new myBankwell Checking, myBankwell Choice Checking or Choice Preferred Checking account. All you have to do from here is set up electronic direct deposit of a paycheck, pension or government benefit (like social security), AND Make at least five (5) debit card transactions that post to the new checking account within a monthly statement cycle
This is quite the easy checking bonus, and if you enjoy the many benefits that come along with being a member, then be sure to spread the word, so your friends can benefit too! With all the features you need in a checking account such as; free online and mobile banking with mobile deposit and bill pay, a free debit card, Free Popmoney® person-to-person transfers and so much more. Both you and your friend can prosper in this promotion!
Editor’s Note: Make sure that you complete the Referral Coupon with the provided full name, address, phone and email contact information for the new customer you have referred
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 days. Simply maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College CheckingSM account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
BankWell $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50 (limit $200)
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50 (limit $200)
- Availability: CT
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown. Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Complete at least one direct deposit of at least $500
- Additional Requirements: Minimum to open My BankWell checking is $25, other two are $100.
- Monthly Fee:
- My BankWell Checking: $10, waived with Recurring Direct Deposit OR 5 ATM or debit card transactions that post and clear during the same cycle*
- My Bankwell Choice Checking: $20, waived with $2,000 average balance in checking for the current statement cycle OR $15,000 combined average balance in all personal checking, savings and money market accounts for the prior month OR Recurring Direct Deposit AND 5 point of sale debit card transactions that post and clear during the same cycle*
- My Bankwell Choice Preferred Checking: $30, waived with $10,000 average balance in checking for the current statement cycle OR $75,000 combined average balance in all linked personal checking, savings, money market accounts and CDs for the prior month.
- Early Termination Fee: None
BankWell $50 Referral Steps:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new personal checking account.
- Next, spread the word of BankWell to your friends and family.
- Your friend or family member must open up a new personal checking account.
- After that, they must set up electronic direct deposit of a paycheck, pension or government benefit (like social security)
- Make at least five (5) debit card transactions that post to the new checking account within a monthly statement cycle
- After all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
BankWell Checking Fine Print:
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Friends bank well with Benefits referrals must match name and address provided to Bankwell at the time of account opening.
- A minimum of $100 is required to open a Smart Checking account.
- Smart Checking is an interest-bearing account that, as of 4/24/17, earns .15% Annual Percentage Yield and .14% Interest Rate.
- Rate is variable and subject to change.
- The Friends bank well with Benefits referrer may not refer themselves.
- A referrer may only receive bonuses for up to four referrals per calendar year.
- Offer not available to Bankwell employees or their families.
- Offer effective 4/24/17 and may be withdrawn at any time.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with BankWell, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Also, don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard pull or soft pull when opening a My BankWell account, and if you can fund a checking account using a credit card!
With BankWell , you can earn an $50 Bonus when you spread the word of BankWell to your friends and family. When your referred friend or family members open up a new Personal Checking account, completing the minimum requirements and presenting your unique referral form in-branch, you and your referee will earn a bonus of $50. Keep in mind that there is a limitation of 4 guest you can refer to this banking establishment equivalent to a total of $200 which is quite disappointing to say the least. This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Could still be a pretty decent bonus promotion if it’s a verified soft-pull, otherwise, If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.74% to 25.74%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees