Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it’s the right fit for you!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 40,000 Bonus Miles
- Spending Requirement: Must spend $3,000 within first 90 days
- Annual Fee: $89 (waived for first year)
- Bonus Worth: The 40,000 Bonus Miles is worth $400
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: There is no cap on bonuses so earn as much as you can!
Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard Features:
- Enjoy 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit toward an eligible travel purchase
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made while traveling abroad
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.99%, 20.99% or 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness. There is a fee for balance transfers.
- Terms and Conditions
Barclaycard Arrival Plus Pros:
- Generous Sign-Up
- Earn 2x miles on all purchases
- No foreign transaction fee
Barclaycard Arrival Plus Cons:
- Hefty Annual Fee of $89
Earn 40,000 Bonus Miles for your Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® after spending $3,000 within the first 90 days of account opening. With a high rewards rate, a generous signup bonus, flexibility and generous terms, this card is great for the avid traveler. If you want a travel credit card with a high rewards rate, amazing signup bonus and flexible redemption options, this card was made for you. With the annual fee waived for the first year and so many benefits from this card, I highly recommend checking it out. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: The offers that appear are from companies from which BankCheckingSavings receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants’ credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. BankCheckingSavings does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
EDITORIAL DISCLOSURE: The editorial content on this site is not provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.