For those looking for a Barclaycard, we have put together the best list of Barclaycard promotions, points and cash back, no annual fee, 0% introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases, and travel miles credit cards that are geared toward travelers. They may be new to the U.S market, but Barlcaycard(part of the Barclays Group) is one of the most stable financial institutions in the world. They have both MasterCard and Visa cards along with partners from such airlines as US Airways, Lufthansa and Frontier Airlines to offer rewards and bonus points promotions. See our list of best credit cards!
Things To Know About BarclayCard Credit Card:
- TransUnion credit bureau- Barclaycard. This can be a big plus to disperse your hard pulls through the three credit bureaus.
- There is a no annual fee version for most of the Barclaycard credit cards. This could be an option if you want to increase your average age of accounts. You can downgrade to this version as well.
- The time your minimum spend must be met begins as soon as your card is approved.
- It’s very uncommon for them to match-up with a higher bonus, but It’s definitely worth a call.
- Retention Offers seem to vary. Some card, you can get the annual fee waived. Barclaycard does a lot of targeted offers though.
- They send out a lot of targeted spending offers, via email or mail.
- They expedite your credit card, but expect a fee of $29.95. This fee can sometimes be waived with reasoning.
- Barclaycard branded cards sign up bonuses will post with the transactions that meet the minimum spending req. On the other hand, their co-branded cards will post after the statement closes.
- If you’re not approved for a Barclaycard credit then call their reconsideration department.
- They won’t issue you an instant credit card number.
- Distributing Credit between cards is slightly awkward. Most likely, they’ll offer this when you open a new card or close an old card. It’ll be a soft pull.
- Your annual fee can be refunded, just cancel your card within 60 days that the annual fee has been posted.
- Barclaycard does offer credit limit increases on a regular basis, but establishing one by your own means will result in a hard pull. Make sure you ask beforehand because most representatives will do a soft pull inquiry.
- The amount of credit cards you can have with them won’t have a hard limit placed. Be sure to wait six months in between new applications. Put some spending on your previous cards as well.
- Pre-approved offers can be viewed online. They don’t usually offer any higher bonuses with the offers online though.
- Cards support chip & PIN functionality. This is a really useful perk for individuals that frequently travel international. This provides reliability with every purchase.
- Barclaycards merged by multiple inquiries will be a single hard pull, only if made on the same day. usually only one will be auto-approved and there’s a maximum of three cards. It can be complicated to get multiple cards approved.
- They’ll usually waive balances of under $1.
- Your statement balance will be reported to credit bureaus for your credit utilization rate. Pay your credit card before your statement closes to lower your credit utilization rate
|With the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®:
-Limited Time Offer: Enjoy 70,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
-Earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase
-Book travel your way—no airline, seat or hotel restrictions—and redeem your miles for travel statement credits
-Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
-No foreign transaction fees
-International Chip and PIN for use at self-service chip terminals around the world
-Miles don’t expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
|With the Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard®:
-Enjoy a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 13.99% APR will apply
-Low 13.99% variable APR on purchases and cash advances
-No annual fee
-No foreign transaction fees
-International Chip and PIN
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Barclaycards||Bonus/Key Features||Spending Requirement/Terms||Annual Fee||Review|
|Barclaycard Aadvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard||60K bonus miles||Make first purchase in 3 months||$95||Review|
|Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite MasterCard®||40K Miles/$400 Statement Credit||$3,000 in 90 days||$0 for 1st year, then $89||Review|
|BarclayCard AAdvantage® AviatorTM Red MasterCard®||50,000 Bonus||First purchase||$95||Review|
|AAdvantage® Aviator™ Silver World Elite MasterCard®||$195||Review|
|Frontier Airlines World MasterCard®||40K Miles||$500 in 3 months||$69||Review|
|Barclaycard Lufthansa Miles & More® World Elite MasterCard®||60K Miles||$5,000 in 3 months||$89||Review|
|Barclaycard Lufthansa Miles & More® World Elite MasterCard®||50K Miles||$5,000 in 3 months||$89||Review|
|Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards||30K Points||Make one purchase + $1,000 in 3 months||$75||Review|
|Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card||30K Points||$1,000 in 90 days||$99||Expired|
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard®||$200 Cashback||$1,000 in 90 days||$0||Expired|
|Barclaycard Wyndham Rewards||15K Points||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|Barclaycard JetBlue Card||10K Points||$1,000 in 90 days||$0||Expired|
|CarnivalTM World MasterCard®||10K||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|Choice Privileges® Visa Signature® Card||8K+ 32K Points||Make one purchase+ $1,000 in 90 days||$0||Review|
|Holland America Line Rewards Visa® Card||5K Points||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card||5k Points/$50||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|Princess Cruises® Rewards Visa Card||5K Princess Points||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|Barclaycard Diamond Resorts||2,500 Diamond Plus Points||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|Barnes & Noble MasterCard®||$25 Gift Card||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|L.L.Bean Visa® Card||$10 Coupons||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|Barclaycard Visa® with Apple Rewards Card||Special Financing||Make one purchase||$0||Review|