You’ll be able to earn 30,000 bonus points by opening a Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard® today! All you need to do is make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. One of the major benefits to this plus card is that you are able to earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases. That’s double the amount from the regular card. You’ll also be able to receive a FREE first checked bag on JetBlue flights. Restaurant and grocery purchases will earn you 2x the points while everything else earns you 1x points. You’ll be able to enjoy all of these benefits with a small annual fee of $99.
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard®
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- United MileagePlus® Explorer Card
|CIT Bank is offering up to $200 bonus plus a premium 1.05% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank High Yield Savings Account with balances over $15,000. To earn the $200 bonus, you must make a deposit of $150,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. You can open a CIT Bank High Yield Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.05% APY rate! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard Summary:
- Apply Now
- Signup Bonus: 30,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening
- Annual Fee: $99
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Take advantage of 0% intro APR on balance transfers made in the first 45 days. The intro APR lasts for 12 months.
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard Features:
- Earn 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn 6 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don’t expire
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food & the primary cardmember’s first checked bag is free on JetBlue-operated flights
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases each calendar year with your card
- Enjoy a $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your JetBlue Plus Card
- Terms and Conditions
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Pros:
- 30,000 Bonus Points
- Good Point Earning up to 6x
- Airlines Perks
- Anniversary Bonus
- No foreign transaction fees
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Cons:
- Annual Fee of $99
- Due to few alliances, JetBlue points not as flexible as other airlines
Much like the JetBlue card, Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard® you can earn 30,000 bonus points and more. You can earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases and receive a 10% redemption bonus the next time you redeem your points. These are crazy earnings! On top of the bonuses, you can get a free first checked bag on eligible flights, so if you are a frequent traveler, you’ll save money instantly. Comment below your thoughts and experiences with the JetBlue Plus card. If you didn’t think this credit card was for you, then be sure to check out our exclusive list of Best Credit Card Bonuses.
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: The offers that appear are from companies from which BankCheckingSavings receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants’ credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. BankCheckingSavings does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
EDITORIAL DISCLOSURE: The editorial content on this site is not provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|