You’ll be able to earn 30,000 bonus points by opening a Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card today! All you need to do is make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. One of the major benefits to this plus card is that you are able to earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases. That’s double the amount from the regular card. You’ll also be able to receive a FREE first checked bag on JetBlue flights. Restaurant and grocery purchases will earn you 2x the points while everything else earns you 1x points. You’ll be able to enjoy all of these benefits with a small annual fee of $99.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.25% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Signup Bonus: 30,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening
- Annual Fee: $99
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Take advantage of 0% intro APR on balance transfers made in the first 45 days. The intro APR lasts for 12 months.
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card Features:
- Earn 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn 6 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don’t expire
- Earn and share points together with Family Pooling
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food & the primary cardmember’s first checked bag is free on JetBlue-operated flights
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases each calendar year with your card
- Enjoy a $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your JetBlue Plus Card
- Terms and Conditions
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Pros:
- 30,000 Bonus Points
- Good Point Earning up to 6x
- Airlines Perks
- Anniversary Bonus
- No foreign transaction fees
Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Cons:
- Annual Fee of $99
- Due to few alliances, JetBlue points not as flexible as other airlines
Much like the JetBlue card, Barclaycard JetBlue Plus Card you can earn 30,000 bonus points and more. You can earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases and receive a 10% redemption bonus the next time you redeem your points. These are crazy earnings! On top of the bonuses, you can get a free first checked bag on eligible flights, so if you are a frequent traveler, you’ll save money instantly. Comment below your thoughts and experiences with the JetBlue Plus card. If you didn’t think this credit card was for you, then be sure to check out our exclusive list of Best Credit Card Bonuses.
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: The offers that appear are from companies from which BankCheckingSavings receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants’ credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. BankCheckingSavings does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
EDITORIAL DISCLOSURE: The editorial content on this site is not provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.
|With the American Express High Yield Savings Account:
-Earn 2.00% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
-Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
-FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
-No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
-24/7 Account Access