Available to residents nationwide, Barclays is offering a generous 1.90% APY when you open a new Online Savings Account. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
Barclays has a range of account features for you to take advantage of such as no monthly fees, transferable funds, as well as instant access to your account anytime and anywhere! If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Barclays Bonus Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements:
- No minimum opening balance or deposit required to open.
- No minimum balance to open, but for interest to post to your account you must maintain a minimum balance that would earn you at least $0.01.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Barclays Account Features:
- No monthly maintenance fees
- You get all the benefits without any extra cost.
- No minimum balances to open
- Tools to help you save
- Offers a wide variety of features to provide you a better banking experience
- Secure, 24/7 online access to your funds
- Online transfers to and from other banks
- Direct deposit to make saving simple and easy
- You can check your balance, transfer funds and even deposit checks free from your mobile devices.
- 1.90% APY
- Barclays offers one of highest rates available in the nation
With Barclays, you will be able to take advantage of 1.90% APY with a no minimum deposit. Definitely an impressive APY attached, and with no monthly service fees to help maximize your savings! Of course I recommend you try their Online Savings account out.
The online savings account comes with a range of account features for you to take advantage of. If you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best bank rates for all your banking needs!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
-Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that