With the referral program from Bard Employees FCU, you and your friend or family member can receive $25. If your friends and family members are looking for a financial institution that offers great products and personalized services than look no further than Bard Employees Federal Credit Union. There is no limit on the amount of people you can refer so check it out.
Refer Our Readers: If you have an account with Bard Employees FCU or would like to open a new account, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post in order to exchange referrals with other banking customers.
|With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
-New! Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value
-Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
-Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
-Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
-Earn 1X points on other purchases
-$0 Annual Fee
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 14.49%-26.99% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Bard Employees FCU Referral Bonus Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type:Savings and Checking
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: GA, NJ, & SC
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See Below for detailed requirements
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: $75 if closed within 6 months
Bard Employees FCU Referral Bonus Requirements:
- Fill out the “Current Member” portion of the referral form and give it to the person you are referring. The person you are referring can be an immediate family member of yours or a fellow CR Bard employee. Existing members are NOT eligible for this program.
- The person who is being referred will give this form to BEFCU when his/her savings and checking account is opened. The new member must open a Savings and Checking Account and sign up for Direct Deposit and enroll for a MasterCard® Debit Card. 10 Debit Card transactions must be completed within 45 days of opening the account.
- You both will receive a $25.00 account credit after the required conditions are met.
Bard Employees FCU Account Features:
- Contact a local branch for more details.
Bard Employees FCU is not only a great federal credit union, but they are also offering a great referral bonus of $25. By participating in the BEFCU New Member Referral Program both you, and the person you are referring will enjoy a great incentive as well as the great services and products Bard Employees Federal Credit Union has to offer. If you are a resident of Georgia, New Jersey, or South Carolina, then you can sign up today! If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!