BBVA Compass, the official bank of the NBA, is offering a $125 total bonus that includes a $100 NBAstore.com gift card, a $15 Amazon gift card, and a $10 iTunes gift card just by opening a NBA checking account. NBA Banking accounts may only be opened online, and can be accessed using a web-enabled computer or smartphone. With BBVA’s smartphone app, you can perform mobile check deposit or make cash transactions using the Allpoint ATM network. You can fund your NBA Banking account through ACH, credit cards, debit cards or mailed-in deposits with access to Cardtronics’ Allpoint network of roughly 50,000 ATMs. Sign up today for the $125 Bonus!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
BBVA Compass Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: NBA Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $125
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull via TransUnion
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $300 (cannot be an Amex card)
- Opening Deposit: $25 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: To earn the $15 Amazon gift card, you must make 2 direct deposits of $300 each
- Additional Requirements: See below for requirements.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Must remain open for 180 days, otherwise a $25 fee will apply.
NBA Checking $125 Bonus Requirements:
- To earn the NBAStore.com gift card, open a BBVA Compass NBA Checking and make at least 3 qualifying bill payments of $50 or more within 90 days game activation.
- You can earn the $15 Amazon gift card by establishing 2 direct deposits of $300 or more within 90 days of activating “Direct Deposit Dash.”
- If you make 40 transactions with your new debit card within 30 days of activating the game “Swipe for Songs”, then you’ll be eligible for the $10 iTunes gift card.
- Once you meet these requirements, a redemption button will appear in your online account. Simply click to redeem!
BBVA Compass NBA Checking Account Features:
- No monthly service charge
- Customization with your favorite team
- Complimentary Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Complimentary Bill Pay and Online Statements
- No BBVA Compass Visa Check Card you can customize with your favorite team
BBVA Compass owns branches across Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, and Texas. However, this is a nationwide bonus available to everyone. If you open this BBVA Compass NBA $125 Bonus checking account, you will maintain exclusively online with smartphone using the bank’s mobile app. At your convenience, you can upload a photo of a check to make a deposit or access to its Allpoint nationwide, surcharge-free, ATM network. Therefore, users of the NBA account can perform transactions almost anywhere in the world without the hassle of heading into a branch. If this bonus wasn’t for you, then see our complete list of Best Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|