While Amex is an advertising partner of BankCheckingSavings, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers you $100 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You’ll also get 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate, currently 12.99%-21.99%, based on credit worthiness and other factors. Along with no annual fee, you’ll get maximum cash back in the following categories: 3% U.S supermarkets, 2% U.S gas stations & select U.S department stores, and 1% other purchases.
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: $100 statement credit
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: This bonus is worth $100 Cash.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express is specifically designed to reward you for ordinary, everyday purchases, which is why it’s a good choice for people who do most of their spending on groceries, gas, and clothing. In fact, we recommend this card for families, those who love to go out to eat, and big shoppers, all while paying an annual fee of $0. If you’re spending more than $50 per week at the grocery store, this card is a great choice for you because you’ll build cash back faster.
Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express Features:
- Get $100 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You will receive $100 back in the form of a statement credit.
- Hassle-free cash back: no enrollment required, the same great reward categories year-round.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. dept stores, 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- No annual fee. Plus, 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months, then a variable rate, currently 12.99% to 21.99%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and restrictions apply.
The Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express with $100 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months is available for a limited time only. You will receive $100 back in the form of a statement credit. With this simple cash back credit card with no annual fee and an introductory APR of 0% on purchases, it’s worth trying out the card for free. That way, you can start receiving for rewards on everyday purchases you’d buy anyways. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions from our exclusive list!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® is offering a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. With this card, you'll have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Keep in mind that cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing. With no annual fee, this card definitely has some great benefits so read on if you're interested! Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® Review|