You may be able to get your hands on a Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express with an offer as followed: For each of your first 6 calendar months as a card-holder, get a $50 statement credit when spending $500, Essentially you’ll get $300 after spending $3,000 under the promotion’s respective monthly basis. If you miss one of the first 6 months, you will still be able to make it up in the 7th calendar month meaning you got a one month leeway. Along with no annual fee, you’ll get maximum cash back in the following categories: 3% U.S supermarkets, 2% U.S gas stations & select U.S department stores, and 1% other purchases.
Editor’s Note: There is no link, follow the steps below to to get the $300 bonus through incognito mode. YMMV.
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
- Barclaycard® CashForward World MasterCard
- Amex EveryDaySMPreferred Credit Card
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: $300 statement credit
- Spending Requirement: For each of your first 6 calendar months as a card-holder, get a $50 statement credit when spending $500
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: This bonus is worth $300 Cash.
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: If you’re spending more than $50 per week at the grocery store, this card is a great choice for you because you’ll build cash back faster.
Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express Features:
- For each of your first 6 calendar months as a card-holder, get a $50 statement credit when spending $500
- Hassle-free cash back: no enrollment required, the same great reward categories year-round.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. dept stores, 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- No annual fee.
How To Get Incognito Offer:
- Go to the Targeted American Express landing page
If the offer didn’t show up as “Welcoming Offer” for you, try using a different browser or logging in and out in incognito. If all else fails, you can try to change your IP Address.
You may be able to pick up yourself a $300 Statement Credit Bonus with a Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express. For each of your first 6 calendar months as a card-holder, get a $50 statement credit when spending $500. Note that Amex’s Lifetime Restriction does apply: You can only get one sign-up bonus per product per lifetime on personal and business amex cards. Not Available to applicants who have or have had this product. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions from our exclusive list!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® is offering a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. With this card, you'll have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Keep in mind that cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing. With no annual fee, this card definitely has some great benefits so read on if you're interested! Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® Review|