You may be able to get your hands on a Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express with an offer as followed: For each of your first 6 calendar months as a card-holder, get a $50 statement credit when spending $500, Essentially you’ll get $300 after spending $3,000 under the promotion’s respective monthly basis. If you miss one of the first 6 months, you will still be able to make it up in the 7th calendar month meaning you got a one month leeway. Along with no annual fee, you’ll get maximum cash back in the following categories: 3% U.S supermarkets, 2% U.S gas stations & select U.S department stores, and 1% other purchases.
Editor’s Note: There is no link, follow the steps below to to get the $300 bonus through incognito mode. YMMV.
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
- Barclaycard® CashForward World MasterCard
- Amex EveryDaySMPreferred Credit Card
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: $300 statement credit
- Spending Requirement: For each of your first 6 calendar months as a card-holder, get a $50 statement credit when spending $500
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: This bonus is worth $300 Cash.
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: If you’re spending more than $50 per week at the grocery store, this card is a great choice for you because you’ll build cash back faster.
Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express Features:
- For each of your first 6 calendar months as a card-holder, get a $50 statement credit when spending $500
- Hassle-free cash back: no enrollment required, the same great reward categories year-round.
- Earn Cash Back: 3% U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 2% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. dept stores, 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- No annual fee.
How To Get Incognito Offer:
- Go to the Targeted American Express landing page
If the offer didn’t show up as “Welcoming Offer” for you, try using a different browser or logging in and out in incognito. If all else fails, you can try to change your IP Address.
You may be able to pick up yourself a $300 Statement Credit Bonus with a Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express. For each of your first 6 calendar months as a card-holder, get a $50 statement credit when spending $500. Note that Amex’s Lifetime Restriction does apply: You can only get one sign-up bonus per product per lifetime on personal and business amex cards. Not Available to applicants who have or have had this product. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions from our exclusive list!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|