With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express, you can get a sign up bonus of $150 after you make a spend of $1,000 within the first three months of card membership. You will also earn an additional 10% back on up to $2,000 in eligible U.S. restaurant spending on the card within the first six months of card membership, up to $200! But you must sign up by 5/3/2017 to get the additional $200 cash back opportunity and then you can Accumulate a total of $350 from promotion!
This card allows you to earn top-notch rewards on gas and department stores and an unparalleled 6% rewards on groceries up to $6,000 spent annually. You also get 3% Cash back at U.S gas station, 3% Cash Back at select US department stores, and 1% Cash Back on other purchases. If you don’t want to waste time with the hassle of choosing gift cards or certain rewards, this card is great since you get cash back! So if you buy food at the grocery store, wear clothing and drive cars, this card is for you. It has one of the best rewards rate out there for your everyday purchases!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: $350
- Spending Requirement: Must spend $1,000 within first 3 months and spend $2,000 on eligible U.S. restaurant spending within the first 6 months
- Annual Fee: $95
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: The signup bonus can pay for two years’ worth of card membership! But you MUST sign up by 5/3/2017 to get the opportunity to earn the additional $200 cash back bonus
- Alternative Credit Cards:
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express Features:
- Special Offer – Get up to $350 back.
- Get Cash Back: 6% U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%); 3% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. dept. stores; 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card, you can get cash back. No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. You can only get cash back on eligible purchases.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and restrictions apply.
Blue Cash Preferred Card Pros:
- Nice Bonus Offer
- Cash Back with no rotating categories
- 0% Intro APR for 12 months
Blue Cash Preferred Card Cons:
- $95 annual fee
What I love about the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is that this card is designed for almost everybody! If you spend money on gas and groceries, this is the perfect card for you. Not only do you get a $150 signup bonus in statement credit after fulfilling requirements you also get a chance to earn an additional $200 cash back bonus! This card gives you the control to receive a full 6% rewards on groceries up to $6,000 spent annually, an unlimited 3% on gas and department stores, and 1% elsewhere. This is one of the highest sign-up if seen so far on this card so be sure to check it out! Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World MasterCard® is offering a $100 cashback bonus after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. With this card, you'll have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Keep in mind that cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing. With no annual fee, this card definitely has some great benefits so read on if you're interested! Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForwardTM World MasterCard® Review|