With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express, you can get a sign up bonus of $200 after you make a spend of $1,000 within the first three months of card membership. You will also earn an additional 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (Up to $6,000 per year, 1% thereafter), 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases! Sign up today to earn a $200 sign up bonus!
This card allows you to earn top-notch rewards on gas and department stores and an unparalleled 6% rewards on groceries up to $6,000 spent annually. You also get 3% Cash back at U.S gas station, 3% Cash Back at select US department stores, and 1% Cash Back on other purchases. If you don’t want to waste time with the hassle of choosing gift cards or certain rewards, this card is great since you get cash back! So if you buy food at the grocery store, wear clothing and drive cars, this card is for you. It has one of the best rewards rate out there for your everyday purchases!
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Alternative Credit Cards:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Spending Requirement: Must spend $1,000 within first 3 months
- Annual Fee: $95
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: To earn 6% cash back use your card at U.S. Supermarkets (Up to $6,000 per year, then 1% cash back thereafter). Get 3% cash back in select U.S. department stores and at U.S. gas stations
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express Features:
- Special Offer – Get up to $200 back
- Get Cash Back: 6% U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%); 3% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. dept. stores; 1% other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card, you can get cash back. No rotating reward categories. No enrollment required.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. You can only get cash back on eligible purchases.
- Terms and restrictions apply.
Blue Cash Preferred Card Pros:
- Cash Back with no rotating categories
- Annual fee waived for first year of card membership
Blue Cash Preferred Card Cons:
- $95 annual fee
What I love about the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express is that this card is designed for almost everybody! If you spend money on gas and groceries, this is the perfect card for you. Not only do you get a $200 signup bonus in statement credit after fulfilling requirements you also get up to 6% cash back! This card gives you the control to receive a full 6% rewards on groceries up to $6,000 spent annually, an unlimited 3% on gas and department stores, and 1% elsewhere. This is one of the highest sign-up if seen so far on this card so be sure to check it out! Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|