Ever wanted to find an easy way to earn a bonus? How would you like to help out a friend in the process? If so, then look no further! BMI Federal Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus for residents of Ohio when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account by December 31, 2018. To fully qualify, be sure to bring the referral card to your local branch. Once you have done so, make sure your friend has opened and deposit $20.00 into a new free checking account with VISA debit card. Once they have done so, make a minimum of 25 debit transactions of at least $5/each in the first 60 days. Lastly, member must sign up for eStatements as well as open a regular share savings account.
Once all the above requirements are met, both of you will earn a generous bonus! Additionally, your friend will have instant access to a wide selection of account features that you are already accustomed to! If you would like to start earning today, I suggest you grab your friend and apply soon!
Eligibility: Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in Franklin, Pickaway, Fairfield, Licking, Delaware, Morrow, Union and Madison counties is eligible to join.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
BMI FCU Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus:
- $50 for the referee
- $50 for the referral
- Availability: OH (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements:
- Bring the referral card in when you open your account and $50 Cash Bonus will be deposited in the member’s free checking account within 10 business days after the 61st day.
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
BMI FCU Fine Print:
- Cash bonus may be considered income and reported on 1099-MISC or 1099-INT.
- Offer not valid on Starting Over Checking, Platinum checking, or Business accounts.
- This offer is not available to those with fiduciary accounts, and those who have closed an account within 6 months or have a negative balance.
- Checking account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing.
- Offer cannot be combined with other checking offers.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with BMI FCU, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with BMI FCU and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
With a focus on ensuring low rates and benefits geared toward members, not shareholders, BMI FCU is definitely the financial institution you would want to save you money. Not only do they offer an attractive incentive when you refer a friend or family member, but you also get the financial relief of knowing the firm is NCUA insured! Additionally, both of you will be able to experience the best service and care the bank has to offer. For those that are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!