BMO Harris is already quite known for their banking products and bonuses, however, one thing that I surely didn’t know that they had under their sleeves is a whole credit card portfolio. The BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard® being my top pick out of all the other cards issued by BMO Harris and here’s the reason why.
You’ll be getting 30,000 Bonus Points when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. In addition, you’ll be earning 3x the points per $1 spent on dining, hotel, and airfare, up to $2,500 in combined spend each calendar quarter. There’s also a 15% anniversary point bonus each year you are a member, on top of no foreign transaction fee and a low annual fee of $79, which is waived for the first year. The increased bonus amount is only available until October 31, 2018, so take advantage of this offer as soon as you can.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days. Simply maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College CheckingSM account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
BMO Harris Premium Rewards Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 30,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: $5,000 in spending within 90 days of account opening.
- Best Feature: Up to 3% rebate
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: You can earn 3 points per $1 spent on dining, hotel and airfare, up to $2,500
BMO Harris Premium Rewards Features:
- 30,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- 3 points per $1 spent on dining, hotel and airfare, up to $2,500 in combined spend each calendar quarter; 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- 15% anniversary point bonus every year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 6 months from account opening date. After that, a variable APR applies, currently 14.99% – 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 90 days from date of account opening. After that, a variable APR applies, currently 14.99% – 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Low annual fee of $79 (first year waived)
Premium Rewards Pros:
- 3 points per $1 spent on dining, hotel and airfare
- 15% anniversary point bonus every year
Premiuum Rewards Cons:
- Weak Sign-up Bonus
- Annual fee of $79
Even though the BMO Harris Bank Premium Rewards Mastercard is my top pick from BMO Harris’s credit card line-up, I want to address that there are better cards out there. I mean, the card falls shorts with the sign-up bonus, but it does earn a pretty swell 3x the points on dining, hotel and airfare, however, only up to $2,500 every calendar quarter. Also, the sign up bonus has actually doubled from its previous offer, so the sign up bonus is a lot better now. The 15% anniversary point bonus sounds interested until you realize that you can just go with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card for a much more valuable rewards program and array of transfer partners. Check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions for any and all of your credit card necessities! If you would like to learn about all the other offers from the bank, be sure to check out our updated list of BMO Harris Bank Bonuses!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|