For residents of California, Burbank City FCU is now offering a great opportunity for you to earn a easy $25 bonus when you refer your friends or family members to open up a new checking account with them. Your referred recipient must also set up a direct deposit, have five signature-based debit transactions, or open an auto loan with Burbank City FCU within 90 days of account opening.
Just fill out your contact information along with your referred friend’s contact information using this referral form. Have him/her open an account at one of Burbank City FCU local branches using your personalized printed referral form. $25 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account after requirements are fulfilled. Also, this is an accumulative referral bonus offer, so there’s no limit to the amount of bonuses you receive. Burbank offers simplicity in managing your everyday expenses, and they want to show you their appreciation for your membership with this referral program, so I recommend taking advantage of this promotion while it’s still valid.
Cities CU $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Any Checking
- Referrer Bonus (You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus (Your friend): $25
- Availability: CA
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct deposit is required for Checking account activation
- Additional Requirements: New members must complete all of the requirements. Also, See Below for detailed requirements
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Specified
Cities CU $50 Referral Steps:
- Stop by a Burbank City FCU and open up an account with them.
- Refer your friends & family to join Burbank City FCU.
- Your referee must also set up a direct deposit, have five signature-based debit transactions, or open an auto loan with Burbank City FCU within 90 days of account opening.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive a $25 Bonus!
Cities CU Checking Features:
- No minimum balance
- Free Visa Check Card (debit card)
- Surcharge-FREE ATM access at thousands of locations worldwide
- Mobile Banking 24-7 access
- Online Banking 24-7 access
- Free Online Bill Payment
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa Credit Card
- Unlimited check writing
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Burbank Federal Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when opening a checking account or if this credit union allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
Burbank Federal Credit Union is now offering residences of California an opportunity to earn a $25 bonus when they open a checking account with them and have their referred person open a new checking account as well. Don’t forget, direct deposit and 5 debit card transactions is required for you to be eligible for this promotion. There is no pending early termination fee, but the first direct deposit must be made within a 90 days span. This is a win-win situation, not only do you receive $25 but your friend does too! And not only that but, you’ll receive a checking account that will have you managing your expenses so much more efficiently. If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card:
-Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
-Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
-Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
-Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
-60,000 Points are redeemable for $750 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
-No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
-Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
-No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*