For a limited amount of time, Cabrillo Credit Union is currently offering residents of California a $25 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Savings and Checking Account. All your friend needs to do is mention that they were referred by you when they sign up either in-branch or online and be able to provide your name and email address or phone number. Once they have done so, they must open a Savings and Checking account with a $25 and $5 opening deposit along with an enrollment in eStatements. With the accounts open, they must keep their accounts in good standing for 6 consecutive months. That’s all it takes! For those who are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can or apply online today!
Eligibility: If you live in San Diego County, are a federal employee in San Diego or Imperial County, or a member of the Fraternal Order of Retired Border Patrol Officers then you qualify to join this credit union. You may also qualify if you are related to a current member. Be sure to check out their membership page for additional information.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Cabrillo Credit Union Bonus Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Savings and Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Bonus is forfeited if closed within 6 months of opening
Cabrillo Credit Union Requirements:
- Open a Checking account with a $25 minimum opening deposit and enroll in eStatements
- Open a Savings account with a $5 minimum opening deposit
Cabrillo Credit Union Fine Print:
- New members must be at least 14 or older to qualify for referral program. Ages 14 through 18 require a parent or guardian to be joint on the account.
- Referral incentive will be paid when qualifying accounts are opened and funded.
- Current members qualify for maximum of 5 referalls during promotional period.
- Referrer must be 18 years of age or older and have an account in good standing to be eligible for referral program.
- Referral incentive will be revoked from new member if account is closed prior to 6 months of account opening.
- Referral incentive subject to tax reporting.
- Program subject to change without notice.
- Membership subject to approval.
- Some restrictions apply.
- Federally insured by NCUA
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Cabrillo Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of Cabbrillo Credit Union, don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you then both of you can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
Do you currently know a friend who is in the market for a new checking account? How would you like to earn a generous $25 bonus just for referring a friend in the right direction? If so, the current promotion from Cabrillo Credit Union is a great option for the both of you! Not only are you able to help a friend gain a new banking experience, but they will also have the chance to experience all the great account features and great customer service. Additionally, it doesn’t hurt to know the bank is FDIC insured. However, this account seems to be limited geographically. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 12.74%, 16.74% or 20.74% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees