Capital Credit Union is currently offering residents of Wisconsin an attractive 3.01% APY when you sign up and open a new ChaChing Checking Account. For those who are not familiar with this current offer, the bank is offering you a chance to earn the rate on a balance up to $25,000. Through the low balance requirement, you can not only enjoy more of the things you love for less than you would normally expect! Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as a overdraft protection and ATM refunds up to $25 and so much more! For those who are currently interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can for your new banking experience!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Capital Credit Union Summary:
- Apply Now
- Availability: WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit: Yes
- Additional Requirements: listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Capital Credit Union Features:
- Loan discounts with active checking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- 3.01% APY on balances up to $25,000
- 0.25% APY on amount of balance over $25,000
- 0.25% APY on full balance if qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $25)
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Online Banking, Bill Pay and eStatements
- Mobile Banking available
- Overdraft protection
- No minimum deposit to open
- One free box of basic checks at account opening (shipping cost not included)
Capital Credit Union 3.01% APY Steps:
- Apply Now
- Before You Apply
- Please read over the terms of agreement as well as selecting the branch you would like to open from
- Select the account you would like to open as well as any joint account you would like to add
- Fund Account
- Provide the amount you would like to fund into your new account. However, be sure to deposit at least $25,000 to be able to earn the stated APY rate.
- Confirmation and Switch Kit
- Once you have provided the information, be sure to provide the review the information. When you are deemed eligible, you can start earning the rate as well as great account features!
If you are a current resident of the states the bank resides in and would like to start a new banking experience, then the current promotion from Capital Credit Union is the one for you! Unlike your typical promotion, the bank does not offer bank bonuses. However, they do offer a generous APY rate on account. Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy all the great features and benefits that comes with your new banking experience! However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our list of Best Reward Checking Accounts for more information!
|Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® is offering a $200 cashback bonus after you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening. With this card, you'll have the ability to earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase. As an added bonus, every time you redeem, get a 5% cash rewards redemption bonus to use toward your next redemption. Keep in mind that cash rewards do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing. With no annual fee, this card definitely has some great benefits so read on if you're interested! Apply Now---Barclaycard CashForwardTM World Mastercard® Review|