Are you interested in a new banking experience? Capital One 360 is offering you the opportunity to earn 1.00% APY with a savings account. As a nationwide bank, they are offering one of the best competitive interest rates for their customers. Just like their checking account, Capital One 360 Savings has absolutely no fees, requires no minimum balance, and earns you a great interest on your balance. Along with these great features, you can open multiple savings accounts to track your specific needs and enroll in an Automatic Savings Plan. Be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in other accounts with Capital One 360, be sure to check out our complete list of Capital One 360 Bonuses.
Capital One 360 Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: 360 Savings Account
- Rate: 1.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Capital One 360 Savings Account Requirements:
- There is no minimum opening deposit or balance requirement
- 1.00% rate applicable to all account balances
Capital One 360 Savings Fine Print:
- Interest on your account will be compounded and credited on a monthly basis.
- They use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- You must be a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident with a U.S. physical address or with military addresses (APO or FPO) and valid Social Security Number to open an account.
- You can close your account at any time, for any reason.
Opening a Capital One 360 Savings account can help you save money instantly. This account offers a 1.00% APY interest on your everyday balance – a competitive rate compared to most nationwide banks. Just like the checking account, you won’t face any surprise fees and you don’t have to meet a minimum balance requirement. To complete the pair, be sure to check out the Capital One 360 Checking account. For more information on different bank accounts, check out our full list of which banks provide the Best Savings Rates.
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.49%-26.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions