Are you interested in a new banking experience? Capital One 360 is offering you the opportunity to earn 1.00% APY with a savings account. As a nationwide bank, they are offering one of the best competitive interest rates for their customers. Just like their checking account, Capital One 360 Savings has absolutely no fees, requires no minimum balance, and earns you a great interest on your balance. Along with these great features, you can open multiple savings accounts to track your specific needs and enroll in an Automatic Savings Plan. Be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in other accounts with Capital One 360, be sure to check out our complete list of Capital One 360 Bonuses.
Capital One 360 Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: 360 Savings Account
- Rate: 1.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Capital One 360 Savings Account Requirements:
- There is no minimum opening deposit or balance requirement
- 1.00% rate applicable to all account balances
Capital One 360 Savings Fine Print:
- Interest on your account will be compounded and credited on a monthly basis.
- They use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- You must be a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident with a U.S. physical address or with military addresses (APO or FPO) and valid Social Security Number to open an account.
- You can close your account at any time, for any reason.
Opening a Capital One 360 Savings account can help you save money instantly. This account offers a 1.00% APY interest on your everyday balance – a competitive rate compared to most nationwide banks. Just like the checking account, you won’t face any surprise fees and you don’t have to meet a minimum balance requirement. To complete the pair, be sure to check out the Capital One 360 Checking account. For more information on different bank accounts, check out our full list of which banks provide the Best Savings Rates.
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|