Learn more about this card and find out how you can apply here.
With the Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business, you can earn 50,000 Miles after spending $4,500 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. The 50,000 miles is equivalent to $500 in travel, and this card will allow you to earn an unlimited 2x miles on every purchase you make, with no blackouts or seat restrictions, and no minimum to redeem. This card comes with a reasonable annual fee of $59 which is waived for the first year and there are no foreign transaction fees. This card is simple and with an average customer rating of 4.3, this card may be the right fit for your business.
Capital One Spark Miles for Business Summary:
- Learn more about Capital One Spark Miles for Business and apply here
- Maximum Bonus: $500 Miles
- Spending Requirement: Spend $4,500 in purchases within 3 months
- Annual Fee: $59 (but waived for the first year)
- Bonus Worth: $500 in travel
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Additional employee cards has no cost and they earn all the rewards from their purchases, so add as many employees as possible to multiply how much cash your business gets back!
- Alternative Card Bonuses:
Capital One Spark Miles for Business Features:
- Quarterly and year-end summary
- No foreign transaction fees
- Rewards don’t expire, and you can redeem miles for tickets on any airline, any hotel stay, vacation packages and more.
- Spark® Miles also comes with Visa® Business Benefits
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Purchase security and extended protection
Capital One Spark Miles Pros:
- 50,000 Bonus Miles
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Points Dont Expire
Capital One Spark Miles Cons:
- $59 Annual Fee (Waived for the first year)
You can earn 50,000 Miles for your Capital One® Spark® Miles for Business after spending $4,500 within 3 months. The annual fee is $59 but it is waived for the first year. If you’re worried about this fee, the 2% bonus miles you receive back on purchases can definitely make getting this card worth it. This card is great for almost any business that does any travelling. It’s a high-value credit card for your business spending and you can’t go wrong with it. Your points never expire and you can redeem them at any time. Note that this card is for business owners with excellent credit. If you think this card is something that could benefit your business, sign up today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.