For those of you who live in South Carolina or North Carolina, you can receive a $25 Visa Card from Carolinas Telco FCU when you refer your co-workers in telecommunications, such as employees of AT&T, Time Warner Cable, Sprint, Verizon, Windstream, other telephone companies, Internet service providers, wireless stores, and even companies that provide support and service. Retirees are also eligible. You can also refer your immediate family, such as your spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and household members. Carolinas Telco FCU is nonprofit and provides some great services and benefits, so check them out.
Refer Our Readers: If you have an account with Carolinas Telco FCU or would like to open a new account, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post in order to exchange referrals with other banking customers.
Carolinas Telco FCU Referral Bonus Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type:
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25 Visa Card
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): None
- Availability:NC, SC
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See Below for detailed requirements
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Carolinas Telco FCU Referral Bonus Requirements:
- Tell your co-workers (in telecommunications) and family members about the great rates and service you receive.
- Prompt them to open an account to take advantage of being a member of Carolinas Telco. Prospective members can join online.
- When the new member opens their account, they or you, must submit a Referral Form (available in the branch or print and return the Printable Referral Form, so they know who qualifies.)
- Account must remain open for 30 days, then, your $25 Visa Gift Card will be sent to your home within 10 business days.
Carolinas Telco FCU Account Features:
- Features are based on what account you choose so they may or may not include:
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service charges
- A Visa Check Card allows you to access your Share Draft/Checking Account to make purchases wherever you see the Visa Symbol. The card also doubles as an ATM Card.
- Two overdraft protection plans: automatic draft from Share Account or designated Joint Member’s Accounts and a Telcheck Line of Credit Loan (requires loan approval).
Carolinas Telco FCU Conclusion:
Receive a $25 Visa Card from Carolinas Telco FCU when you refer a family member or person in telecommunications and they open an account and fulfill requirements. In addition, if you work in the telecommunications industry and assist Carolinas Telco FCU with arranging an on-site visit at your employer, you could earn a $25 Visa Gift Card. So tell your friends about the great features you receive and head on over to their site to get started! If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!