Synchrony Bank is currently offering residents nationwide a 1.30% APY when you open a new High Yield Savings Account. For those that are not familiar with the current promotion through Synchrony Bank, they are currently offering a rather attractive APY rate no matter how much money you decide to deposit. Once you have signed up for a new account, you will gain instant access to great features such as no monthly service fee as well as easy account access online! For those that are interested, simply have your necessary documents in hand at the time of account opening and you can began to see what all the buzz is about!
Synchrony Bank 1.30% APY:
Because Synchrony Bank has no physical locations, you are able to save more money while still being offered some of the best rates available in the nation. Synchrony Bank understands that sometimes, banking and keeping up with your payments can be quite a hassle. With that said, you could start your new account no minimum balance as well as no monthly fees! With the 1.30% APY, you can bank and save with ease knowing that you are not only getting one of the best deals available, but you will also get the satisfaction of knowing the firm is FDIC insured!
Synchrony Bank Summary:
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Synchrony Bank Features:
- Award-winning rates — that go beyond the national average
- Easy withdrawals online, over the phone or with an ATM card
- Control of your money through their online banking portal or by speaking with one of their Banking Representatives.
- No monthly service fee
- Peace of mind through FDIC insurance up to $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each ownership category
Synchrony Bank 1.30% APY Steps:
- To open a new High Yield Savings account, you will need the following:
- A valid US residence
- Social Security number (or Tax Identification Number)
- US Driver’s License, state-issued ID, or Military ID
- Step 1: Select your product
- Select which account(s) you would like to sign up and apply for. Once you do so, choose whether your new account will be an individual or joint account.
- Step 2: Enter your opening deposit amount
- Once you have entered your amount, simply select whether you would like to link an ATM card
- Step 3: Provide the primary owner information
- Enter your name, date of birth, SSN, and email address
- Step 4: Provide proof of residency
- Step 5: Open your new account and comply to the terms of agreements
Synchrony Bank – Sum It Up
To sum it up, the current APY rate offered through Synchrony Bank, allows you create a new Savings Account without any minimum balance requirements! It doesn’t matter if you choose to deposit $25 or $25,000, you will still earn the same rate. With a wide variety of CD lengths to choose from, as well as providing you the choice of interest compounded monthly, quarterly or yearly, you can definitely find an account to fit all your banking needs! For those that are interested, be sure to head on over to the site and start your new account experience!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|