Notre Dame Federal Credit Union is now offering residents of Indiana a chance to earn a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or a family member for a new Checking Account. To get started, all you would have to do is fill out and submit the referral form online. Once you have done so, the bank will contact your friend regarding sign up information. After they have met the requirements, both of you will receive a generous bonus! Additionally, they will have access to features you are already accustomed to. Interested? Please do not hesitate. Sign up as soon as you can!
|CIT Bank is offering a $100 bonus plus a premium 1.30% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account with balances over $15,000 and promo code PREMIER. To earn the $100 bonus, you must make a deposit of $15,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. You can open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.30% APY rate on balances up to $100K! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
NotreDame FCU $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Personal Checking
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend):$50
- Availability: IN (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $100 minimum a month
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Premier Checking- $7 waived with balances over $10,000
- Early Termination Fee: None
NotreDame FCU Requirements:
- Open a Checking account if you haven’t done so already
- Pass on the referral coupon with your contact information
- Refer as many friends as you would like!
- Friend must open a checking account accomplishing w/ $100 monthly direct deposit and a debit card
- Both you will receive $50!
NotreDame FCU Fine Print:
- To qualify, new member must be at least 18 years old
- Member may not have existing Notre Dame Federal Credit Union accounts.
- Offer excludes Notre Dame FCU employees.
Refer Our Readers:
If you live near a Notre Dame FCU, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of Notre Dame FCU, don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
Are you currently a resident of Indiana and is on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for helping a friend out? If you answered yes to the questions, then the promotion from Notre Dame Federal Credit Union is a great choice for the both of you! Not only will you be able to enjoy the bonus, but your friend will have access to a host of account features. I would definitely recommend this bonus, as requirements as easily achievable. However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Card is offering a 5,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Earning points could never be easier with this great card. You'll be able to earn 3x the points for JetBlue purchases, 2x the points for restaurants and grocery stores, and 1x the points for everything else. Not only will you receive great point rewards, but this card has ZERO annual fee! Other perks include 50% savings on in-flight purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability protection. Be sure to get your JetBlue card today! Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Card Review|