JPMorgan Chase and United Airlines have teamed up to make a brand new card with the satisfaction of consumers in mind. The Chase UnitedSM TravelBank Card is the perfect card for those who regularly fly with United Airlines. With this card, it is clear that United Airlines wanted to reward its loyal customers for their business. Get this desirable card to earn $150 in TravelBank cash after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new card within your first 3 months. This card allows you to earn 2% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on tickets purchased from United and 1.5% per $1 spent on all other purchases. On top of that, there’s no annual fee to maintain! This hassle free card is the best complement for those who travel, ensuring that there’s one less thing to worry about when fly.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Alternative Credit Cards:
- Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard
Chase United TravelBank Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Spending Requirement: $1,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: $150 in TravelBank Cash
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Fly with United Airlines as much as possible to maximize your miles!
Chase United TravelBank Card Features:
- $150 in TravelBank cash after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Earn 2% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased from United
- Earn 1.5% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Enjoy 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food and beverages onboard United-operated flights, when you pay with your United TravelBank Card.
- TravelBank cash is easy to use. $1 in TravelBank cash = $1 when used toward the purchase of a United ticket.
- Your TravelBank cash accumulates in your United TravelBank account on United.com. There’s no limit to how much TravelBank cash you can earn.
- $0 Annual fee
- 5/24 Rule does apply for this card
Chase United TravelBank Pros:
- No Annual Fee
- $150 in TravelBank cash
- 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- 2% cash back on United purchases
- No redemption limit
Chase United TravelBank Cons:
- Spending requirement of $1000
You can receive a $150 TravelBank bonus for your Chase UnitedSM TravelBank Card after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months. Because you get 1.5% cash back on all purchases, the card practically pays for itself. If you frequently fly with United Airlines, this card will definitely be worth it. However, if you don’t fly frequently with United Airlines or you’re looking for a card with a good rewards program, there are cards out there more suited for your needs. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|