Free nights on any credit card could be quite the attractive offer especially in the case of the Hyatt Credit Card by Chase, however it seems that there will be some changes to what we enjoy best about the Hyatt Credit Card and it’s valuable Hyatt property stays.
A 40,000 Bonus Point offer will soon (June 29, 2017) be replacing the two free nights offered at Hyatt’s properties worldwide. It ultimately depends on how you value the bonus in deciding whether or not to apply and get the two free nights now before changes are made. Be sure to check out the full article below if you’re interest in a whole comparative evaluation in points/nights value.
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Hyatt Card Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: 40,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $2,000 in purchases on the card in the first 3 months after account opening.
- Annual Fee: $75
- Bonus Worth: $640-$720, depending on redemption.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: Highest bonus offer is 2 free nights + 5,000 bonus points (AU).
Chase Hyatt Card Features:
- Receive a free night award every year after your cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort
- 3 Bonus Points for every $1 spend at Hyatt hotels and resorts
- 2 Bonus Points for every $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines and at car rental agencies
- 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases anywhere else you use your card
- Keep all the points you earn – your points do not expire as long as your Hyatt Credit Card account is open
- As a Hyatt Cardmember, you’ll enjoy Discoverist status in World of Hyatt for as long as your Hyatt Credit Card account is open
Chase Hyatt Card Bonus Redemption:
40,000 Hyatt Points could earn you a considerable nights stay at category 1-4 stays. This promotion is ideal for those only looking for quantity in their stays. Here’s how much points you need to redeem at each category property:
Of course, you can also use Points + Cash Redemption as a method, which could be more ideal if you’re limited on points and want the most stays possible. Here is a chart of Rewards redemption for Points + Cash:
If you’re looking to stay at a category 6 property or higher, you may be better off with the two free night offer, ending June 29, 2017. Again, points would better suit those looking for more stays at a Cateogory 1-4 properties. So it’s practically, to each it’s own for this instance.
This isn’t the first that we’ve seen a 40,000 Bonus Point offer attached to the Hyatt Credit Card from Chase. We’ve seen this offer targeted for new customers in mid-March 2017 and it seems like this offer is coming to stay.
Again, the highest offer attached on the Hyatt Credit Card is 2 Free Nights + 5,000 bonus points (AU). Starting June 29,2017, you should expect a latter of 40,000 points instead. If you prioritize quantity in your stays, then you can get quite the offer on category 1-4 Hyatt properties. If that’s not the case, then I recommend taking advantage of the current standard offer while it still stands. Find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|