The Duck Unlimited Rewards VISA Card issued by FNBO Bank offers you 5% cash back on Sporting Goods and Gas Station purchases at no annual fee. It’s worth noting that a portion of your every purchase will help fund wetland conservation projects. Quite a simple and affordable card. If you’re up for contributing to what this card’s cause is, then it could be a viable option, however, there are some things I must go over before concluding this post. If you’re interested, be sure to read on!
|CIT Bank is offering a premium 1.35% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings Account . You can open a CIT Bank Premier High Yield Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.35% APY rate on balances up to $100K! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Barclaycard CashForwardTMWorld MasterCard®
Ducks Unlimited Rewards VISA Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: None
- Spending Requirement: None
- Best Feature: 5% cash back category
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Heavy spending must be centralized on your gas and sporting goods to maximize benefits.
- 5% cash back on gas purchases
- MCC must be classified as “Service Stations” (MCC 5541) or “Automated Fuel Dispensers” (MCC 5542)
- 5% cash back on sporting goods store purchases
- MCC must be classified as “Sporting Goods” (MCC 5941)
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Cash back is redeemable in denominations of $25, $50, $100, and $250 $25, $50, $100, and $250
- No point expiration
- No annual fee
- Card provides support to the wetlands conservation.
- Up to 5% cash back
- No annual fee
- FNBO is sensitive to “too many” inquiries
- No sign-up bonus
- lackluster rewards structure
The Duck Unlimited Rewards VISA Card seems surprisingly similar to the NRA Complete Rewards Visa Card in terms of rewards and for the sum of you that caught it. You’re right, both cards are issued by FNBO and particularly offers quite the cash back. However, the 5% cash back category will be rather limited to only sporting good and gas station spending. Quite interesting considering the card has a viable position in our Best Credit Cards For Gas Station Spending. Wish there was a sign-up bonus attached, but other than that, if you want to provide your support and contribution to wetlands conservation, then this would be the card for you! Don’t forget to check out our full list of Credit Card Bonuses if you’re not interested at the moment.
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|