Earn 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points if you sign up for the Hilton HonorsTM Surpass® Card from American Express and spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening. This limited time offer is valid for a limited amount of time. The annual fee is $75 and the bonus offer is not available to applicants who have or have had this product. With this card, you can enjoy Honors Gold Status and all the perks of it, including free breakfast/lounge access and free internet at Hilton properties. You also have complimentary Priority Pass Membership ($99 value) to access over 700 airport lounged worldwide, but you must pay $27 per visit.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard®
Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $3,000 within 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $75
- Bonus Worth: The 75,000 bonus points is worth more than $375
- Expiration Date: For a limited amount of time
- Additional Advice: The bonus itself pays for the $75 annual fee. On top of that, you receive gold membership and all of the perks of it. You can also earn a lot of points in a multitude of ways.
Hilton Honors Surpass Card from American Express Features:
- Earn 3 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent on regular spending
- Earn 6 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, U.S. gas stations
- Earn 12 Hilton Honors points per $1 spent at Hilton Hotels
- Fast Track to Diamond status if you spend $40,000 in a calendar year.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership
- No Points Cap
Hilton Honors Surpass Pros:
- 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points
- Fastest earning from everyday spending.
- Easy to Earn Gold Status
- No blackout dates.
- Free Priority Pass airport lounge access.
Hilton Honors Surpass Cons:
- $75 annual fee.
- 2.7% Foreign transaction fees.
TheHilton HonorsTM Surpass® Card from American Express with the 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months is one of the best deals I’ve seen. If you enjoy staying at Hilton portfolio hotels or earning free perks and bonuses, then this card would be a good fit for you.
The annual fee is only $75 and you can easily earn a multitude of extra bonus points in many ways. They offer a fast track to diamond membership if you spend $40,000 and wish to upgrade. If you frequently stay at Hilton portfolio hotels, you should definitely check out this card which gives you many perks and can save you a lot. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|