You can earn 40,000 Bonus ThankYou® Points towards your Citi Prestige® Card after spending $4,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening. The bonus is only valid for those who have not had a Citi Prestige card opened or closed in the past 24 months. The 40,000 points are redeemable for an $640 flight on American Airlines or US Airways®, a $532 flight on any other airline or $400 in gift cards.
If you spend big and are looking for a card that suits your luxury lifestyle, the Citi Prestige® Card is for you. The annual fee is $450, but with the number of high value perks such as a $250 air travel credit each year, access to hundreds of VIP lounges through Priority Pass™ Select, complimentary 4th night for any hotel stay, worldwide, and the many more perks you’ll receive, the fee isn’t that outrageous.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Citi Prestige® Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 50,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $3,000 within 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $450
- Bonus Worth: The 50,000 bonus points is worth an $800 flight on American Airlines or US Airways®, a $665 flight on any other airline or $500 in gift cards.
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: The Citi Prestige Card offers top of the line perks and benefits which comes at a premium cost of $450. However, if you take advantage of the $250 air travel credit, the annual fee is partially made up for.
- Alternative Credit Cards:
Citi Prestige® Card Features:
- $250 air travel credit each year
- Access to hundreds of VIP lounges through Priority Pass™ Select
- Complimentary 4th night for any hotel stay, worldwide
- Earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels, 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment and 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels
- Citi Prestige Global Concierge
- EMV Chip Technology
- ThankYou points never expire and there’s no limit to the points you can earn.
For those who travel a lot and enjoy top tier benefits, the Citi Prestige® Card is for you. Sign up today to receive 40,000 Bonus ThankYou® Points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months! The first class benefits come with a premium annual fee of $450, but the perks are great and may be well worth it. If you enjoy first-class benefits for your first-class lifestyle, then this card is a great fit for you. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|