Available nationwide, Charles Schwab is offering a $100 Bonus when you open a brokerage account and a High-Yield Investors Checking account. Offer is only available to new Charles Schwab customers. Charles Schwab does not list an expiration date so don’t hesitate to join today! The Schwab Bank High Yield Investor Checking Account has no ATM fees worldwide with their popular online checking account. There are no monthly service fees, you’ll earn interest on your balance, and your account is FDIC-insured.
Editor’s Note: Sources state that Charles Schwab no longer has the requirement that you have to deposit and maintain $10,000. Also Applying for this Debit Card will result in a Hard Pull (HP) on Equifax (EQ).
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Charles Schwab Bonus Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Types: High Yield Investor Checking
- Maximum Bonus (Referrer): $0
- Maximum Bonus (Referree): $100
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Unknown
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Deposit at least $10k within 45 days of opening account
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: Must maintain balance of $10k or bonus can be taken away.
Charles Schwab High Yield Invest Checking Features:
- No Monthly service fees and No Account minimum
- Unlimited fee rebates from any ATM worldwide1
- A 0.06% APY variable interest rate on any balance2
- Free bill pay on Schwab.com and Schwab Mobile
- Apply for Schwab Mobile Deposit™ to deposit checks from anywhere
- Free standard checks and a Visa® Platinum debit card once the account has been funded.
- FDIC insurance up to $250,000
- A linked Schwab One® brokerage account
- Link to Apple Pay™ to make purchases with your iPhone® 6 or iPhone 6 Plus
How to Earn Charles Schwab Bonus:
- Open a Charles Schwab Brokerage Account
- Go on the Charles Schwab’s Promotion Page
- Choose “Schwab Bank Checking Account”.
- What you’ll need:
- U.S. permanent resident address
- Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
- Employer’s name and mailing address (if applicable)
Take advantage of Charles Schwab’s $100 Bonus Promotion when you open a Brokerage account and High-Yield Checking account. Sources state that Charles Schwab no longer has the requirement that you have to deposit and maintain $10,000. Keep in mind that applying for a debit card with Charles Schwab will result in a hard pull via Experian. With a Charles Schwab debit card, you’ll receive no Atm fees worldwide. Also, with no foreign transaction fees, this may be a valuable card for you to make spend on travel. I recommend completing this offer and link it to your brokerage account. If you are a frequent international traveler, you will have ease with withdrawing cash. Make sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|