If you are a current resident who wishes to make the most out of your money and banking experience, then listen up! Charles Schwab is currently offering residents a $100 bonus when you make a $1,000 deposit into your High Yield Investors Checking Account. Once you have provided the deposit and maintain the amount on account, you will have access to the bonus as well as a range of account features that will better your banking experience, such as no minimum fees, free checks, ATM access and so much more! If you are interested, I would definitely suggest you apply as soon as you can.
Editor’s Note: If you already have an account and have not participated in any promotion, you can contact them and see if you can receive any incentives at all (YMMV). However, if you are a current customer of the bank, be sure to read through our $100 bonus for existing customers for more information.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Charles Schwab Bonus Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Types: High Yield Investors Checking
- Bonus: $100
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Unknown
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Deposit at least $10k within 30 days of opening account
- Avoid Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: Must maintain balance of $10k for at least one year or the bonus may be withdrawn.
Charles Schwab High Yield Investors Requirements:
- Current Customer:
- Get in contact with a local representative and ask about the current $100 bonus
- Depending on CSR, you could receive the bonus for depositing at least $10,000.
- New Customer:
- Open a new High Yield Investors Checking Account
- Provide a minimum opening deposit of $1,000.
- The Bonus Award will be credited to the enrolled account within approximately one month of account open.
Charles Schwab Fine Print:
- This offer is available to individuals 18 years of age or older only
- One bonus per household
- Must provide the deposit amount to qualify for the current promotion
- Contact your local CSR if you are a current customer
How would you like to earn a generous bonus this season? Whether you are a new or current customer of Charles Schwab, you are able to take advantage of this offer and be able to obtain a $100 bonus when you open a new High Yield Investors Checking Account! Not only do you get to take advantage of the promotion, but you will have instant access to a range of account features and personalized care the bank has to offer just for being a member! Additionally, you will have the financial relief knowing that the bank is a member of the SIPC. However, if you weren’t looking for this type of promotion, then check out the full list of our Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
|-Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
-Get $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
-The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
-No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
-Earn interest on your checking account balance.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Apply online in minutes.
-Open your account online now.