Looking for a new banking experience? Now available for new chase customers in many states, Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM is offering you the chance to get a $350 bonus coupon, then simply open a new Chase Total Checking® account with Direct Deposit and/or open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit $10,000 or more in new money and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days to receive your bonus. Make sure to read on to find all the answers for this Chase Bank Review to learn all the requirements, eligibility, expiration, and keep your account fee-free. Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Offer ends on Currently Unavailable. Be sure to read the comments from our Chase Bank Reviews to see many users experience with Chase Bank.
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Types: Chase Total Checking®, Chase SavingsSM
- Maximum Bonus: $350
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Eligibility: Must be a New Chase customer, or not have had a Chase account in the past 90 days.
- Expiration Date: Currently Unavailable
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. Also, earn a $150 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
- Monthly Service Fee: $12 for Chase Total Checking® and $5 for Chase SavingsSM
- Early Termination Fee: Must have Chase account(s) open for at least 6 months or bonus will be taken away.
How To Get Your $350 Bonus Coupon:
- Apply online in minutes or enter in your email on the Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM offer page to receive your coupon code then simply bring into a local Chase branch for the promotion.
Chase Bank Review- Chase Total Checking® Account Features:
Chase Bank Review- Chase SavingsSM Account Features:
Chase Bank Review- How to Avoid The Fees:
Avoid $12 fee for Chase Total Checking® by completing at least one of the following:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling at least $500 made to the checking account
- Maintain a daily balance of at least $1,500 in the Total Checking
- Maintain a daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances
Avoid $5 fee for Chase SavingsSM by completing at least one of the following:
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer from your Chase checking account of $25 or more
- Account owner is under 18 years of age
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
Chase Bank Review Conclusion:
If you are interested and qualify for a new Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM account, apply online or in-branch today! Simply open a Chase Total Checking® with direct deposit and a Chase SavingsSM with $10K deposit for 90 days. Avoid losing your bonus by keeping your account(s) open for more than 6 months. Also, Chase Checking and Savings bonus can only be done once a year. Finally, download the Chase Mobile App on Android or iTunes for all your mobile banking needs. Be sure to see our full list of Chase Coupon Codes and comment below on this Chase Bank Reviews article to tell us about your banking experience with Chase.