Get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. This offer is only available to new Chase customers, or those who have not had a Chase account in the past 90 days. Hurry and apply for your new account online now or if you live near a Chase branch, you can request a coupon online then take it in-branch to open your new account. This offer Currently Unavailable, so sign up today! Also, don’t forget to check out our extensive list of Chase Bank Reviews to see what other bonuses Chase Bank has to offer and read what our readers experienced in the comment section!
Chase SavingsSM Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Types: Chase SavingsSM
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV (Bank Locator)
- Eligibility: Must be a New Chase customer, or not have had a Chase account in the past 12 months
- Expiration Date: Currently Unavailable
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
- Monthly Service Fee: $5, see below on how to avoid
- Early Termination Fee: Must have the account open for more than 6 months or bonus will be taken away.
Chase SavingsSM Review – Account Features:
Chase SavingsSM Review – How to Avoid the Fees:
Avoid the $5 fee by just completing only ONE of the following:
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer from your Chase checking account of $25 or more
- Are under 18 years of age
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
Chase SavingsSM Review Conclusion:
Don’t forget to open a Chase SavingsSM today and the $150 bonus can be yours when you meet the requirements. I recommend you to have both checking and a Chase SavingsSM, as this will allow you to transfer funds more quickly than keeping them at two separate banks. Also, the fee waivers on these accounts involve linking or transferring funds from a Chase checking account, which means you won’t pay any monthly fees on the savings account. Make sure to avoid losing your bonus by keeping your account open for more than 6 months. Also, this savings bonus offer can only be done once a year. Sign up today! Be sure to see our complete list of Bank Deals!