Available in many States, Chase is currently offering business owners nationwide a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Chase Business Checking® Account by December 29, 2017. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is request for a coupon by email then bring it to your local branch to open a Chase Business Checking® account. After that, you just to deposit $1,000 in new money within 10 business days of account opening, maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete five qualifying transactions within 60 days.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches nationwide, account alerts to stay on top of your account’s activity, unlimited electronic deposits, and a Business Associate Card. As one of the nation’s largest financial institutions, they’ll be able to help you every step of the way. If you would like to learn more about all the latest Chase bonuses, be sure to head on over to your updated list of Chase Bank Promotions.
Chase Checking Account Summary:
- Learn More
- Account Type: Chase Total Business Checking®, Chase Performance Business Checking® or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: Many States (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/29/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$95, varies by type of business checking account
- Chase Total Business Checking®: Monthly Service Fee $12 when you are enrolled in Paperless Statements (or $15 for paper statements); waived when you maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance
- Chase Performance Business Checking®: Monthly Service Fee $30–waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $35,000
- Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM: Monthly Service Fee $95–waived when you maintain qualifying business deposit balances of $100,000
- Early Termination Fee: If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Chase Checking Requirements:
- Enter your e-mail to apply for the Chase Business Checking® Account and Chase will e-mail you a $200 bonus coupon.
- Apply the coupon when opening a new Chase Business Checking® Account(Chase Total, Performance, Performance with Interest, or Platinum Business Checking®) by December 29, 2017.
- Deposit $1000 or more in new money into your new checking account with 10 business days of opening
- Maintain at least $1000 balance for 60 from date of deposit
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days – debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits and Debits), wires (Credits and Debits).
- After all of that is completed, the bonus will be deposited within 10 business days
Chase Bonus Fine Print:
- You can only receive one new business checking account opening related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (“Chase”) and our affiliates are not eligible.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
If you are currently are currently interested in a new business banking experience, then the Chase Business Checking® Account from Chase is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Business Bank Deals for all your banking needs!