Chase introduces yet another extension of their Business Services for all of you entrepreneurs, sole-proprietaries, etc., out there that just want more when it comes to convenience. Now you can avoid the hassle of making high-volume business deposits with Chase’s Business Employee Deposit Card. These cards would provide a helping hand for those of you that make deposits yourself, essentially letting your employees make the deposit for you at any Chase ATM without having to access your account information or having access to methods of withdrawing or purchasing with the card. So, this card is utter convenience and safety on your part making it a business owner essential. If you would like to learn more about all the latest Chase bonuses, be sure to head on over to your updated list of Chase Bank Promotions.
Editor’s Note: If you are in need of a business checking account, make sure to check out the Chase Total Business Checking® account.
Chase Total Business Checking®
|-Get $200 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Total Business Checking® account with qualifying activities
-Chase has business specialists at your local branch to help with your business needs
-Access to over 16,000 ATMs and 5,100 Chase branches nationwide
-Account Alerts are a great way to stay on top of your account's activity and enhance security
-Unlimited electronic deposits at no charge, including Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH and ATM
Chase Business Employee Deposit Card Summary:
- Account Type: Chase Business Employee Deposit Card
- Availability: Nationwide
- Hard Inquiry: Soft pull
Chase Business Employee Deposit Card Features:
- Gives employees the ability to make deposits at the ATMs—no need to stand in the line
- Does not allow employees to withdraw, purchase, access financial information, or make any changes to the card or accounts
- Signer must provide employee’s legal name, date of birth and residential address
How To Get Chase Employee Deposit:
- Call Chase at
- Proceed by mentioning applying for the Business Employee Deposit Card
- Receive your cards and start having your employees do your deposits
- The Business Employee Deposit Card may be issued only to an employee of the business, but not a signer already on the account.
- Business Employee Deposit Cards cannot be shared by employees and must be closed once an employee leaves the business or the contractor relationship is terminated.
- Card will not reissue at expiration date. For a new card, the signer will need to supply the employee’s legal name, residential address and date of birth for card opening and the employee’s legal name and the company name will be embossed on the card.
At the end of the day, there’s plenty of us that would say convenience with our business endeavors is a necessity. If you’re interested, be sure to following the steps above and apply for a Business Employee Deposit Card today. This would give your employees the ability to make deposits at the ATMs for you without allowing your employees to make withdraws, purchases, or access any of that vital financial information that you have. Note that signer must provide employee’s legal name, date of birth and residential address. Business Employee Deposit Cards cannot be shared by employees and must be closed once an employee leaves the business or the contractor relationship is terminated.If you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Bank Deals for all your banking necessities!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.49%-26.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions