Here’s our full list of Chase credit card promotions and bonuses. As long as you are not a cardholder of a particular Chase card for 24 months, then you qualify to apply for the same card as a new customer. Chase credit cards are great to go along with Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM ($350 bonus) or Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM ($300 bonus). Unlike American Express cards, there is no limit to the number of Chase credit cards you can have. For certain Chase cards, you could also refer your friends and family to earn referral bonus e.g. Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Southwest, etc. See our full list of credit card promotions!
Things To Know About Chase Credit Cards:
I’m sure everybody’s quite familiar with chase as they are one of the most prominent banking establishments nationwide, and their loyal fan-base is definitely known. With all the attractive bonuses that they offer and with reliable co-brand credit cards. Now, here are some things that everybody should know when it comes to Chase.
- Chase will match-up higher sign up bonuses if you notify them within 90 days of applying. If you sign up for a bonus and Chase increases the bonus amount within 90 days, you can contact chase to have your bonus matched up. Of course, if the annual fee is different, it may affect whether they approve the match-up or not.
- They not only offer generous credit card bonuses, but they also offer lavishing checking & savings accounts bonuses. $150-$300 on the total checking account and $150-$300 on the savings account are definitely common.
- If you apply for multiple Chase cards in one day, the hard inquiries will be combined. Business & personal inquiries will not be combined.
- You can get the sign up bonus on Chase cards more than one time. As long as you abide by the 5 card in 24 months rule; it’s absolutely possible for you to get a chase credit card sign-up bonus multiple times.
- Chase offers a Refer-A-Friend Program for Credit Cards. Chase allows you to refer friends to their credit cards that you hold, the typically bonus is $50 or 5,000 points for every referred friend. The bonus your friend receives and what is available regularly changes.
- Chase will expedite your cards with 1-2 day shipping, As part of their credit card services, they will send you a credit card via mail even if your card is lost or stolen. Just be sure to contact Chase and make a request. There isn’t a charge either!
- Usually, Chase will refund the annual fee if you cancel within a given (2) Statements. Rule varies among what card it is, but if you forget to cancel your card and your annual fee is posted; you can get a refund… Just don’t stall too long!
- If you’re denied for a credit card, call the Chase reconsideration department. Since Chase runs by a automatic approval systems, there’s a slim but possible chance you may not be approved. I recommend contacting a Chase representative to get an approval.
- There is no limit to the amount of Chase credit cards you can have. Now, there is a limit on how many credit cards you are approved for at a certain time (5/24 Rule). If you’re denied for a card, and you are currently abiding by the Chase 5/24 rule, you can always request that they transfer some of that credit limit to a new card.
- You can see if you’re pre-approved for a card online. Disclaimer: This feature only works on Chase branded cards (Chase Sapphire, Chase Freedom, etc.) and is not available for Chase Co-Branded credit cards (Chase SouthWest, Chase Marriot, etc.)
- It’ll usually be a soft pull for when you distribute your credit limits between existing cards. This is not an option if your increasing the credit limit on a card to more than $35,000
- Hard Pulls with Chase can result from asking for a credit limit increase. If you’re looking to increase your credit limit, just be ready for a hard pull on your credit.
- There is a minimum credit limit on all Chase cards of $500. If you want to transfer credit limits when opening or closing an account, then keep in mind you need to keep a credit limit of at least $500 on each card.
- It’s possible for chase to do a pull from a different bureau if you choose to freeze your report. If you want to limit the number of inquiries on one of your credit reports, you can freeze that and usually, Chase will agree to pull your report from one of the other bureaus.
- It’s possible to get your points sooner than they would normally post. All you have to do is make the minimum spending requirement and change the statement closing date to something sooner than it normally is.
- Chase will let you change your statement closing date. Chase is flexible with your statement closing date usually when your account is in good standing.
- Chase business credit cards don’t get reported to the personal credit bureaus
- You usually have 103 days after being approved for your Chase card to meet the minimum spend requirement and more recently they’ve been giving 115 days.
- Chase allows product changes/downgrades but only within the same brand. Ex.) If you have a Chase United MileagePlus Explorer and you want to change to a United Mileage Club, it’s possible but not for if your exchanging for a British Airways, etc.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Credit Card Promotions:
|Chase Cards||Bonus||Spending Requirement||Annual Fee||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Reserve VISA Infinite||100K UR Points||$4,000 in 12 months||$450||Review|
|Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card||150K Bonus Points||$30,000 in a year||$0 for 1st year, then $85||Review|
|Chase Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite||3 Free Night Stays||$5,000 in 12 months||$450||Review|
|British Airways Visa Signature® Card||50K Avios||$3,000 in 12 months||$95||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||50K Bonus Points + 5K Points||$4,000 in 3 months + add user (1 purchase)||$0 first year, then $95||Review|
|Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card||80K Points + 7.5K Points||$3,000 in 3 months + add user (1 purchase)||$85||Review|
|Chase Fairmont Visa Signature® Card||2 Free Nights + Room Upgrade + $50 Dine Certificate||$3,000 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $95||Review|
|IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card||60K Bonus Points + $50 Statement Credit||$1,000 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $49||Review|
|IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card||60K Bonus Points||$1,000 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $49||Review|
|United MileagePlus® Explorer Card||50K Miles||$3,000 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $95||Review|
|Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Premier Card||40K Points||$1,000 in 3 months||$99||Review|
|Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Plus Card||50K Points||$2,000 in 3 months||$69||Review|
|Chase Hyatt Credit Card||Two Free Nights + 5K Bonus||$1,000 in 3 months + add user||$0 for 1st year, then $75||Review|
|Chase Hyatt Credit Card|
|40K Points||$2,000 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $75||Review|
|Disney Premier Visa® Card||$200 Statement Credit||$500 in 3 months||$49||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited Card||$300+ $25||$500 in 3 months + add user (1 purchase)||$0||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited Card||$150+ $25||$500 in 3 months + add user (1 purchase)||$0||Review|
|Chase Freedom® Card||$150+ $25||$500 in 3 months + add user (1 purchase)||$0||Review|
|Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card||$50 Amazon Gift Card||Automatic after approval||$0||Review|
|Disney Rewards® Visa® Card||$50 Statement Credit||Make one purchase||$0||Review|
|Chase AARP® Credit Card||$200 Bonus||$500 in 3 months||$0||Review|
|United MileagePlus® |
|$100 statement credit||None||$450||Review|
|JPMorgan Chase Palladium||None||None||$595||Review|
|Chase Army MWR Credit Card||2,500 bonus rewards points||$250 in 3 months||$0||Review|
|Chase Air Force Club Credit Card||Up to 2% cash back||None||$0||Review|
|Chase Marine Corp MCCS Credit Card||Up to 2% cash back||None||$0||Review|
|Chase Navy MWR Credit Card||Up to 2% cash back||None||$0||Review|
|Chase Business Cards|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$300||$3,000 in 3 months||$0||Review|
|Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Card||60K Points||$3,000 in 3 months||$99||Review|
|Marriott Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card||80K Points||$3,000 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $99||Review|
|United MileagePlus® Explorer Business Card||30K Miles||$1,000 in 3 months||$0 for 1st year, then $95||Review|
|United MileagePlus® Club Business Card||$100 statement credit||Make one purchase||$450||Review|