The Chase Slate® offers 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers with $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days. It is an exceptionally helpful credit card for users who need to pay off their credit card debt. With no annual fee, the Chase Slate will save you money in the long run for doing a balance transfer at 0% APR for 15 months. Additionally, Chase Slate carries no penalty APR. This means paying late won’t raise your interest rate. Best of all, you get free monthly FICO® score with credit dashboard in your account.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Chase Slate Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Balance Transfers & Purchases: 0% introductory APR for 15 months
- Requirement: If you move your high-interest debt onto the Chase Slate within 60 days of opening your account, it will waive its 3% balance transfer fee .
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus: None.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: Since the Chase Slate card lets you transfer balances without a balance transfer fee for the first 60 days, you will benefit the most by using this card to get out of debt. Once you become debt-free and can pay your balance in full each month, we recommend considering a rewards card that doesn’t charge an annual fee. A good option is the Chase Freedom card, which offers 5% back on bonus categories that differ every 3 months and 1% on all other purchases.
Chase Slate Credit Card Features:
- Chase Slate named “Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers” two years in a row by Money Magazine
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Free Monthly FICO® Score and Credit Dashboard
- No Penalty APR – Paying late won’t raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
- $0 Annual Fee
The Chase Slate® is a great option for people with good credit who are trying to refinance credit card debt. It’s one of the most basic of basic credit cards, which makes it a great option if you would rather not bother with rewards and are instead interested in a plain, basic credit card. The 0% intro APR for new cardholders, introductory no balance transfer fees for 15 months, and no annual fees are beneficial to you as you start achieving your debt-free goal. Find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses from our list!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|