The Chase Slate® offers 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers with $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days. It is an exceptionally helpful credit card for users who need to pay off their credit card debt. With no annual fee, the Chase Slate will save you money in the long run for doing a balance transfer at 0% APR for 15 months. Additionally, Chase Slate carries no penalty APR. This means paying late won’t raise your interest rate. Best of all, you get free monthly FICO® score with credit dashboard in your account.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Chase Slate Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Balance Transfers & Purchases: 0% introductory APR for 15 months
- Requirement: If you move your high-interest debt onto the Chase Slate within 60 days of opening your account, it will waive its 3% balance transfer fee .
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus: None.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: Since the Chase Slate card lets you transfer balances without a balance transfer fee for the first 60 days, you will benefit the most by using this card to get out of debt. Once you become debt-free and can pay your balance in full each month, we recommend considering a rewards card that doesn’t charge an annual fee. A good option is the Chase Freedom card, which offers 5% back on bonus categories that differ every 3 months and 1% on all other purchases.
Chase Slate Credit Card Features:
- Chase Slate named “Best Credit Card for Balance Transfers” two years in a row by Money Magazine
- $0 Introductory balance transfer fee for transfers made during the first 60 days
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Free Monthly FICO® Score and Credit Dashboard
- No Penalty APR – Paying late won’t raise your interest rate (APR). All other account pricing and terms apply
- $0 Annual Fee
The Chase Slate® is a great option for people with good credit who are trying to refinance credit card debt. It’s one of the most basic of basic credit cards, which makes it a great option if you would rather not bother with rewards and are instead interested in a plain, basic credit card. The 0% intro APR for new cardholders, introductory no balance transfer fees for 15 months, and no annual fees are beneficial to you as you start achieving your debt-free goal. Find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses from our list!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.
|Barclaycard JetBlue Card is offering a 5,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Earning points could never be easier with this great card. You'll be able to earn 3x the points for JetBlue purchases, 2x the points for restaurants and grocery stores, and 1x the points for everything else. Not only will you receive great point rewards, but this card has ZERO annual fee! Other perks include 50% savings on in-flight purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability protection. Be sure to get your JetBlue card today! Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Card Review|