The Chase College CheckingSM account gives you fast and convenient access to your money no matter where you are plus a $50 bonus as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions! With thousands of branches and ATM locations, and advanced online and mobile banking options, Chase College CheckingSM is an easy way to manage your money on campus, at home, or anywhere else. This account is great because it offers you quality Chase products for your banking needs. Also, don’t forget to check out our extensive list of Chase Bank Reviews to see what other bonuses Chase Bank has to offer and read what our readers experienced in the comment section!
Chase College CheckingSM Information:
- Get $50 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions.
- Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
- There is no Monthly Service Fee from the time of account opening until after the student’s expected graduation date up to 5 years.
- Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile®app.
Chase College CheckingSM Account Review
- Learn More
- Account Type: Chase College CheckingSM
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide but must open account at a local branch.
- Expiration Date: 08/13/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: N/A
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $6, can be waived
- Additional Requirements: $25 opening deposit
- Closing Account Fee: None
Chase College CheckingSM Account Features
- FREE Chase Debit Card: Access cash at over 16,000 ATMs and make purchases anywhere that accepts Visa debit cards.
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay: Pay bills in minutes virtually whenever and wherever you like.
- FREE Account Alerts: Use alerts to control your finances, keep your accounts safe, and help avoid overdrafts.
- 24/7 Customer Service: Help is available online or by phone anytime, or in one of their 5,100 branches during banking hours.
Waiving the $6 Monthly Fee
- For college students it can be waived with direct deposit OR if enrolled in college for up to 5 years OR have$5,000 average ending day balance in the account.
Opening a Chase College CheckingSM account is very simple, and the low monthly fee isn’t a problem if you can waive it. This account provides you with numerous benefits including a free debit card, free online banking, free account alerts, and no hidden fees or account minimums. Take a look at our complete list of National Bank Deals and Regional Bank Deals to sign up for the best accounts!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.49%-26.49% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions