Are you interested in growing your business? Chase Bank is currently offering business owners nationwide a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Chase Total Business Savings Account by April 30, 2018. All you have to do get started is create an account in branch with a coupon code and deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of opening the account. Once you have done so, you just have to maintain that balance for the next 90 days since the day it was deposited. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account with 10 business days of completing all the requirements. If you are interested in any other deals from Chase Bank, you can check out our complete list of Chase Bank Promotions.
After you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, chip-based cards, business credit cards, merchant services, commercial banking, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Chase Bank Savings Account Summary:
- Account Type: Total Business Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $10, can be waived if you complete any of the following:
- Maintain an average ledger balance of $1,000 or more in your Chase Business Total Savings account or better
- Maintain a linked Chase Business Total Checking® account (see offer table below if you are interested in opening this account)
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of $200 bonus, if account is not open for at least 6 months.
Chase Bank Savings Requirements:
- Open a Chase Total Business Savings account at your local Chase Bank branch with a coupon code by April 30, 2018.
- Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days of opening the account
- Maintain a balance of $15,000 for the next 90 day after date it was deposited
- Keep you account open and in good-standing, and your bonus will be deposited directly into your account within 10 business days of completing all the requirements
Chase Bank Bonus Fine Print:
- The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- You can only receive one new savings account related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
If you are currently a business owner nationwide and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Chase Bank is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 15.99%-26.99% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rates and fees
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions