The United MileagePlus® Explorer Card lets you start with 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Additionally, if you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with the card(within three months), you are awarded 5,000 extra bonus miles on top of $50 in statement credit for making your first purchase. Be sure to also take advantage of the anniversary bonus for 10,000 bonus miles when you reach $25,000 in net purchases with the card each calendar year.
You and your travel companion will each receive your first checked bag for free each way for a savings of up to $100 per round trip. You get priority boarding in which card members and companions can board immediately after first-class and elite travelers. The Chase United MileagePlus Explore also includes free access to the United Club, which holds a $100 value. Additionally, you can earn 2 miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases. Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn. There is no penalty APR and the balance transfer fee is $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Barclaycard® CashForward World MasterCard
- Hilton HonorsTMSurpass Card from American Express
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 50,000 bonus miles + 5,000 extra bonus miles + $50 Statement Credit
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of signing up, and add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase(within three months).
- Annual Fee: $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 thereafter
- Bonus Worth: We estimate 55,000 bonus miles is worth at least $825 depending on how much you value United miles.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card is beneficial if you travel outside of the United States because there is no foreign transaction fee. You can use your card all over Europe and not get charged for anything but your actual purchases. But know that it takes awhile to really build up miles to use on flights. With their new policy, they give you 2 miles per every dollar you spend on a flight. That is great for shorter, state hopping flights where the dollar amount out-ways the miles.
- Alternative Credit Cards:
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card Features:
- Check your first bag for free – save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn double miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Pros:
- Nice Sign-up Bonus
- Anniversary spend bonus
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Cons:
- Limited redemption towards United and other StarAlliance partners
If you’re not a loyal United flyer who usually checks in bags, you’re better off with a general travel card. But if you are, then the United MileagePlus® Explorer Card is a great fit for you. This fantastic card hold a great sign-up bonus starting with 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening and chances for you to earn 5,000 additional bonus miles with an authorized user and $50 statement credit after your first purchase!
The card lets you rack up the miles on your airfare and redeem them for free flights. It offers 2X miles on United ticket purchases and 1 mile per dollar spent on all other purchases. Miles can be used on any United flight, as well as flights on any of the other Star Alliance airlines. You can take one round trip every year with this card as it provides benefits in your hotel stay and car rental! Best of all, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 thereafter. If you’re still looking for other deals, you can find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses from our exclusive list!
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, is offering you a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of account opening. With this card you will earn 3X points at U.S. Gas Stations, 2X points at U.S. Restaurants, and 1X point on all other net purchases. On top of the great perks, there is $0 Annual Fee and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 13.99%-25.99% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel Amex Review|