The United MileagePlus® Explorer Card lets you start with 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Additionally, if you add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase with the card(within three months), you are awarded 5,000 extra bonus miles. You can also receive 10,000 bonus miles when you reach $25,000 in net purchases with the card each calendar year.
You and your travel companion will each receive your first checked bag for free each way for a savings of up to $100 per round trip. You get priority boarding in which card members and companions can board immediately after first-class and elite travelers. The Chase United MileagePlus Explore also includes free access to the United Club, which holds a $100 value. Additionally, you can earn 2 miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases. Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn. There is no penalty APR and the balance transfer fee is $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 50,000 bonus miles + 5,000 extra bonus miles
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of signing up, and add an authorized user to your account and make a purchase(within three months).
- Annual Fee: $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 thereafter
- Bonus Worth: We estimate 55,000 bonus miles is worth at least $500.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: The Chase United MileagePlus Explorer card is beneficial if you travel outside of the United States because there is no foreign transaction fee. You can use your card all over Europe and not get charged for anything but your actual purchases. But know that it takes awhile to really build up miles to use on flights. With their new policy, they give you 2 miles per every dollar you spend on a flight. That is great for shorter, state hopping flights where the dollar amount out-ways the miles.
- Alternative Credit Cards:
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Card Features:
- Start with 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Check your first bag for free – save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn double miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Pros:
- Nice Sign-up Bonus
- Anniversary spend bonus
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer Cons:
- Limited redemption towards United and other StarAlliance partners
If you’re not a loyal United flyer who usually checks in bags, you’re better off with a general travel card. But if you are, then the United MileagePlus® Explorer Card is a great fit for you. This fantastic card hold a great sign-up bonus starting with 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
The card lets you rack up the miles on your airfare and redeem them for free flights. It offers 2X miles on United ticket purchases and 1 mile per dollar spent on all other purchases. Miles can be used on any United flight, as well as flights on any of the other Star Alliance airlines. You can take one round trip every year with this card as it provides benefits in your hotel stay and car rental! Best of all, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95 thereafter. If you’re still looking for other deals, you can find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses from our exclusive list!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard® is offering a 30,000 point bonus! All you need to do is make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. One of the major benefits to this plus card is that you are able to earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases. That's double the amount from the regular card. You'll also be able to receive a FREE first checked bag on JetBlue flights. Restaurant and grocery purchases will earn you 2x the points while everything else earns you 1x points. You'll be able to enjoy all of these benefits with a small annual fee of $99. Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Plus MasterCard Review|