Ever wondered what it would be like to earn an easy bonus? How would you like to invite a friend to be a part of well established institution who has been taking care of its customers for generations? If so, then current resident of Michigan can now take advantage of a $50 bonus from Chief Financial Credit Union when you refer a friend or family member for a new Share Kasasa Account. For those who are interested in this promotion, all you would need to do is share your personalized link with your referral. Once you have done so, have your friend open a new account through your link and meet all the necessary requirements.
Upon completion of the requirements, both of you will receive the stated $50 Amazon Gift Card! In addition, your friend will have instant access to a wide selection of account features to expedite their banking experience. If you are interested in earning a quick bonus, then I recommend you apply as soon as you can, while the offer is still valid!
Eligibility: Be sure to contact the credit union if you’re interested, and to see if you qualify for their field of interest.
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Chief Financial CU Bonus Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Share Kasasa account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50
- Availability: MI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Chief Financial CU Requirements:
- Share your personalized link
- Have your referral open an account through the link
- Meet all the account qualifications
- Both of you will earn the $50 Amazon Gift Card
Chief Financial CU Fine Print:
- Both individuals must be 18 years of age or older
- Account qualifications must be met within 180 days of account opening
- $5 minimum deposit is required to open a membership
- No minimum deposit is required to open the Kasasa account.
- No minimum balance is required to obtain either the Referrer bonus or the Friend bonus.
- Limit one (1) account(s) per social security number.
- Membership restrictions may apply.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Chief Financial Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Chief Financial CU and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card.
Do you currently know a friend who is on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for referring a friend in the right direction? If so, then definitely check out the current promotion Chief Financial Credit Union is offering. With a new account, your friend will have access to all the great features you are accustomed to. Additionally, you will be able to earn some extra pocket change! However, this promotion is limited geographically. If you qualify, this might be quite worthwhile. However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!